Arnold Schwarzenegger, the sign of 666?

On 4 Dec 2005 12:39:21 -0800, "Adam PR Taylor"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Can you imgaine some pimply ****-stain quoting MC2 in 20 years time?

Only if you did.

"Adam PR Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> I'd say the bible - in many
>>ways - is very similar to a Usenet newsgroup.

>Ugh.
>Can you imgaine some pimply ****-stain quoting MC2 in 20 years time?
>
>If the Judeo-Christian-Islamic texts are referenced by
>book-chapter-verse, what would the reference system be?

Hot links.

>MC2-mfw-postnumber would be a mouthful.

True.

--

John Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:

re the Equal Right to Govern Amendment and/or similar proposals

>It will never happen.

Blanket statements are best avoided. There's very little that is
iron-clad.

>It's nearly impossible to have the Constitution amended.

And yet it's happened more than once. Hmm.

>Even if it gets by both houses of Congress with a 2/3
>majority in each house, it still has to pass in 3/4 of all states
>which would be 38 of them. Like I said, it will never happen.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

********.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 21:36:09 -0500, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

>John Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>re the Equal Right to Govern Amendment and/or similar proposals
>
>>It will never happen.

>Blanket statements are best avoided. There's very little that is
>iron-clad.
>
>>It's nearly impossible to have the Constitution amended.

>And yet it's happened more than once. Hmm.
>
>>Even if it gets by both houses of Congress with a 2/3
>>majority in each house, it still has to pass in 3/4 of all states
>>which would be 38 of them. Like I said, it will never happen.

>Thanks for sharing your opinion.
>
>********.

Loser.

Mark my words, it will not be amended to allow a foreign born citizen
to become elected president. I doubt it will ever even get out of
Congress for the states to vote on it. If it did, all the red state
and probably quite a few blue ones will vote it down. Hell, I doubt
it would even pass in California.

Welcome, misc.fitness.weights viewers, to another thrilling episode
of...

WHAT MAKES MFW TICK!

Brought to you in Hi-Def...

John Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:

>Curt James <[email protected]> wrote
>>
>>********.
>>

>Loser.

This ends another broadcast of WHAT MAKES MFW TICK! Thank you for
viewing. Good night.

--

>>If the Judeo-Christian-Islamic texts are referenced by
>>book-chapter-verse, what would the reference system be?

>Hot links.

But how could the street-preacher versions of usenet-know-alls espouse
their version of the truth?
"And it is written that 'the Bow-flex allows you to isolate the upper
pec and get a good burn' sayeth
http://groups.google.com\blablablablabla...." just does not have a ring
to it.

>>MC2-mfw-postnumber would be a mouthful.

>True.

We could ask Pusbag?

--
Adam PR Taylor
http://www.nelliedog.co.nz

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 18:29:46 GMT, "Mr Bill"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"scoty Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On 4 Dec 2005 06:32:48 -0800, "[email protected]"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>Is Arnold Schwarzenegger the Anit-Christ?

>> Bush is the anti christ.

>I expect the anti christ will be someone highly intelligent. So that rules
>out George Bush!

He is very cunning. do not misunderestimate Him.

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 05:07:20 GMT, [email protected] (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

>>> Bush is the anti christ.

>>I expect the anti christ will be someone highly intelligent. So that rules
>>out George Bush!
>>

>He is very cunning. do not misunderestimate Him.

"Stupid like a fox" is the saying it brings to mind.

[email protected] (Axel of the North!) wrote:

re Bush, the Antichrist, or Arnold Schwarzenegger... not sure which,
actually

>He is very cunning. do not misunderestimate Him.

Now, tell me, please... what's the difference between underestimate
and MISunderestimate? Jus' curious.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/