Arnold Schwarzenegger, the sign of 666?

Since there are so many Off-topic threads on this ng, here is one of my
own. :)

Does Arnold Schwarzenegger have the sign of 666?

Seriously, there are quite a few old movies like 'The Demolition Man'
which predicted Arnold would one day become president. Will Arnold
ever become president? Should a musclehead ever be president?

Somehow he became a Governor. What is next for Arnold?

Is Arnold Schwarzenegger the Anit-Christ?

What do you muscleheads say?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Since there are so many Off-topic threads on this ng, here is one of my
> own. :)
>
> Does Arnold Schwarzenegger have the sign of 666?
>
> Seriously, there are quite a few old movies like 'The Demolition Man'
> which predicted Arnold would one day become president. Will Arnold
> ever become president? Should a musclehead ever be president?
>
> Somehow he became a Governor. What is next for Arnold?
>
> Is Arnold Schwarzenegger the Anit-Christ?
>
> What do you muscleheads say?

I'm sure his social security number is longer than three digits. And he is
unable to become President as he was not born in the United States.

[email protected] wrote:

> Will Arnold
> ever become president?

No.

US Constitution: Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 -
"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States,
at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the
Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office
who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been
fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

You sound like the typical American who has no idea of his own constitution.
(By the way, I'm from Australia.)

gtoomey

WooferBearATL wrote:

> I'm sure his social security number is longer than three digits. And he is
> unable to become President as he was not born in the United States.

Was that a Woof!

Yeah! That is now. But, give Arnold some more time.

The Anti-Christ can do anything. He made it to Governor. And, he can
change the constitution.

"WooferBearATL" <[email protected]> wrote:

re Arnold Schwarzenegger

>he is unable to become President as he was not
>born in the United States.

That'd be Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution. Thank
you, Google!

However, U.S. Senator Orrin Hatch had originally introduced the Equal
Right to Govern Amendment in July 2003 which would have allowed
immigrants who have been citizens for at least (at that point) 20
years to run for president.

Again, if my Googling is correct, the 109th Congress (2005-2006)
proposed an amendment to allow non-natural born citizens to become
president if they have been a citizen for 35 years.

Congressman Vic Snyder of Arkansas and Congressman Christopher Shays
were sponsors of this amendment which was (as of May 10, 2005)
referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.

See:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/C?c109:./temp/~c109FZmrXX

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

On 4 Dec 2005 08:08:51 -0800, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Yeah! That is now. But, give Arnold some more time.
>
>The Anti-Christ can do anything. He made it to Governor. And, he can
>change the constitution.

Lets hope he does away with that stupidass "right to bare arms" BS
too!

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Yeah! That is now. But, give Arnold some more time.
>
>The Anti-Christ can do anything. He made it to Governor. And, he can
>change the constitution.

Lets hope he does away with that stupidass "right to bare arms" BS
too!

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> WooferBearATL wrote:
>
>> I'm sure his social security number is longer than three digits. And he
>> is
>> unable to become President as he was not born in the United States.

> Was that a Woof!
>
> Yeah! That is now. But, give Arnold some more time.
>
> The Anti-Christ can do anything. He made it to Governor. And, he can
> change the constitution.

Nope, we're busy trying to get George W. (The True Anti Christ) from
screwing with it.

WooferBearATL wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>WooferBearATL wrote:
>>

>>>I'm sure his social security number is longer than three digits. And he
>>>is
>>>unable to become President as he was not born in the United States.

>>Was that a Woof!
>>
>>Yeah! That is now. But, give Arnold some more time.
>>
>>The Anti-Christ can do anything. He made it to Governor. And, he can
>>change the constitution.
>>

> Nope, we're busy trying to get George W. (The True Anti Christ) from
> screwing with it.

You have dangerously little respect for the true anti-christ if you
think that the current president could possibly measure up.

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

Gregory Toomey <[email protected]> wrote:

>US Constitution: Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 -
>"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States,
>at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the
>Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office
>who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been
>fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
>
>You sound like the typical American who has no idea of his own constitution.
>(By the way, I'm from Australia.)

And you sound like the typical ranter/babbler who has no idea of the
word _amendment_. Not that I would vote for Arnold (but not that I
wouldn't), however it is naive to state with any degree of certainty
that an immigrant to the United States will never be elected
president.

At one point, the U.S. Constitution banned liquor. Check the
Constitution lately, mate?

How about the name Franklin Delano Roosevelt? That name ring any bells
down under? He was elected President in November 1932, to the first of
four terms.

*Four* terms.

Hnh. Funny, that. Guess if you would've been posting via your
sci-fi-time-machine computer way back in 1946 that you'd've pointed a
finger at any /typical/ American who asked if there might be a limit
placed on presidential terms.

Yes, I love blanket statements and those who make them. Blah, blah,
blah, ~*the typical American*~. Are you the typical dunderhead?

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

spodosaurus <spodosaurus@_yahoo_.com> wrote:

>You have dangerously little respect for the true anti-christ if you
>think that the current president could possibly measure up.

While I've cast my vote for God (so far as a higher power of some sort
being responsible for the collective *mess* currently in place), I'm
not sure on the whole Antichrist idea/concept/truth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist

Hnh. From a cursory look at that text, I'd say the bible - in many
ways - is very similar to a Usenet newsgroup. People speaking,
disagreement, agreement, additional replies and comments, insane
rantings, perfectly clear sense being made in one breath or section
while ridiculous observations and claims being made in other sections
(or posts).

Communication is the alpha and the omega of this world and most make
their own living hell regardless of what takes place beyond this life.

I wonder what Christ would say. Because, hey, if you believe what you
read in the bible and, yeah, some of those biblical scholar-types, he
never mentioned the term Antichrist once.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 18:29:46 GMT, "Mr Bill"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I expect the anti christ will be someone highly intelligent.

The antichrist will be "stupid like a fox". He'll want you to THINK
he's stupid.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Since there are so many Off-topic threads on this ng, here is one of my
> own. :)
>
> Does Arnold Schwarzenegger have the sign of 666?
>
> Seriously, there are quite a few old movies like 'The Demolition Man'
> which predicted Arnold would one day become president. Will Arnold
> ever become president? Should a musclehead ever be president?
>
> Somehow he became a Governor. What is next for Arnold?

Retirement. The voters terminated his political career last month.

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 11:50:46 -0500, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

>"WooferBearATL" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>re Arnold Schwarzenegger
>
>>he is unable to become President as he was not
>>born in the United States.

>That'd be Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution. Thank
>you, Google!
>
>However, U.S. Senator Orrin Hatch had originally introduced the Equal
>Right to Govern Amendment in July 2003 which would have allowed
>immigrants who have been citizens for at least (at that point) 20
>years to run for president.
>
>Again, if my Googling is correct, the 109th Congress (2005-2006)
>proposed an amendment to allow non-natural born citizens to become
>president if they have been a citizen for 35 years.
>
>Congressman Vic Snyder of Arkansas and Congressman Christopher Shays
>were sponsors of this amendment which was (as of May 10, 2005)
>referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.
>
>See:
>
>http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/C?c109:./temp/~c109FZmrXX

It will never happen. It's nearly impossible to have the Constitution
amended. Even if it gets by both houses of Congress with a 2/3
majority in each house, it still has to pass in 3/4 of all states
which would be 38 of them. Like I said, it will never happen.

> I'd say the bible - in many
>ways - is very similar to a Usenet newsgroup.

Ugh.
Can you imgaine some pimply ****-stain quoting MC2 in 20 years time?

If the Judeo-Christian-Islamic texts are referenced by
book-chapter-verse, what would the reference system be?
MC2-mfw-postnumber would be a mouthful.

--
Adam PR Taylor
http://www.nelliedog.co.nz