Arnold

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Dec 16, 2005.

  1. The original Pumping iron movie,on mpeg file,willing to file transfer
    for donation of 4 dollers per pay pal.

    No need to flame,if you dont want it thats fine,just seeing if anyone
    does.

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    On 16 Dec 2005 21:17:16 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >The original Pumping iron movie,on mpeg file,willing to file transfer
    >for donation of 4 dollers per pay pal.
    >
    >No need to flame,if you dont want it thats fine,just seeing if anyone
    >does.
    >
    >[email protected]

    This guy is selling you a trojan prog with your movie.

  3. For the last time,if youre gonna make such allegations,provide proof,i
    humbly ask for any link,or point to any direction what so ever to back
    up your insane claims.

    If you can not do so,which of course u cant since its incredably
    false,then im left wondering why u choose to even present such
    bullshit.Are you a fan of mine???

    At this point replying with anything other than solid proof of your
    accusations,a legit link etc will only otherwise proof you have a
    hardon for me and im not gonna entertain it a min longer.

    I also invite anyone else period to present proof of what this horses
    ass is spewing,a link would be nice.

  4. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    On 16 Dec 2005 22:00:45 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >For the last time,if youre gonna make such allegations,provide proof,i
    >humbly ask for any link,or point to any direction what so ever to back
    >up your insane claims.
    >
    >If you can not do so,which of course u cant since its incredably
    >false,then im left wondering why u choose to even present such
    >bullshit.Are you a fan of mine???
    >
    >At this point replying with anything other than solid proof of your
    >accusations,a legit link etc will only otherwise proof you have a
    >hardon for me and im not gonna entertain it a min longer.
    >

    >I also invite anyone else period to present proof of what this horses
    >ass is spewing,a link would be nice.

    A link to what? Just Google it stupid. I'm privvy to law enforcements
    records on you because of my job. You can get away with it for just so
    long, and then it's off to jail you go. Bring lots of cigs and lube.

  5. Dont be mad just because you lie doesent make you a bad person,just
    makes you insignificant.

  6. 0901453765

    0901453765 Guest

    Ignore that twat - as he is bald his brain gets cold-hence the synapses
    get "delayed" ergo he is a bald bastard...

  7. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    >The original Pumping iron movie,on mpeg file,willing to file
    >transfer for donation of 4 dollers per pay pal.
    >
    >No need to flame,

    Come now! There's ALWAYS reason to flame. What I'd like to know,
    however, is if this entire thread is TBR-generated or if Brooklyn is a
    distinct and separate entity.

    Hnh.

    >if you dont want it thats fine,just seeing if anyone
    >does.
    >
    >[email protected]

    I've got it already, but thanks for the offer.

    --

  8. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 15:39:31 -0500, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:

    > is if this entire thread is TBR-generated

    Yes. Got you all again!

  9. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    The (exceedingly dull) Broken Record wrote:

    >Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> is if this entire thread is TBR-generated

    >Yes. Got you all again!

    You all? I'm the only one - other than the possibly fictional Brooklyn
    - who replied.

    Whether he's real or not is beside the point. Uh, what was the point?
    Oh, yeah, the NEW point is that if he IS fictional then:

    No, dumbass, you didn't get me because I questioned whether he was
    real or not.

    If he's NOT fictional then I replied appropriately.

    Either way, actually, I believe I replied appropriately.

    And, yeah, either way, have a nice day! ;o)

    --

  10. A two second google group look up would proof im quite real,not to
    mention profiles that pop up in searches.Lol higher intelligence i

  11. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    Curt James wrote:
    > The (exceedingly dull) Broken Record wrote:
    >

    >>Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>>is if this entire thread is TBR-generated

    >>Yes. Got you all again!

    > You all? I'm the only one - other than the possibly fictional Brooklyn
    > - who replied.
    >
    > Whether he's real or not is beside the point. Uh, what was the point?
    > Oh, yeah, the NEW point is that if he IS fictional then:
    >
    > No, dumbass, you didn't get me because I questioned whether he was
    > real or not.
    >
    > If he's NOT fictional then I replied appropriately.
    >
    > Either way, actually, I believe I replied appropriately.
    >
    > And, yeah, either way, have a nice day! ;o)

    I replied, but I knew who he was, and I said virtually the same thing I
    always say to him. He's trying to move on, but he's still my bitch, and
    always will be. He has nothing else.

    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

  12. JMW

    JMW Guest

    On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:40:56 +0800, spodosaurus
    <[email protected]_yahoo_.com> wrote:

    > but he's still my bitch, and
    >always will be.

    And I truly like being your bitch. I mean a little more lube would be
    nice, butt I'm not complaining.

  13. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    >A two second google group look up would proof im quite real,not to
    >mention profiles that pop up in searches.Lol higher intelligence i
    >presume?

    Dear spamming piece of shit,

    a) I don't care to Google as I already have the movie you're
    supposedly hawking.

    b) Should you /really/ be pondering someone else's intelligence if
    you're apparently unable to quote/attribute?

    c) yooooou later!

    --

  14. 0901453765

    0901453765 Guest

    Nice accent on the N sir!like your style-diffrent clars