Arnold

On 16 Dec 2005 21:17:16 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>The original Pumping iron movie,on mpeg file,willing to file transfer
>for donation of 4 dollers per pay pal.
>
>No need to flame,if you dont want it thats fine,just seeing if anyone
>does.
>
>[email protected]

This guy is selling you a trojan prog with your movie.

For the last time,if youre gonna make such allegations,provide proof,i
humbly ask for any link,or point to any direction what so ever to back
up your insane claims.

If you can not do so,which of course u cant since its incredably
false,then im left wondering why u choose to even present such
********.Are you a fan of mine???

At this point replying with anything other than solid proof of your
accusations,a legit link etc will only otherwise proof you have a
hardon for me and im not gonna entertain it a min longer.

I also invite anyone else period to present proof of what this horses
ass is spewing,a link would be nice.

On 16 Dec 2005 22:00:45 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>For the last time,if youre gonna make such allegations,provide proof,i
>humbly ask for any link,or point to any direction what so ever to back
>up your insane claims.
>
>If you can not do so,which of course u cant since its incredably
>false,then im left wondering why u choose to even present such
>********.Are you a fan of mine???
>
>At this point replying with anything other than solid proof of your
>accusations,a legit link etc will only otherwise proof you have a
>hardon for me and im not gonna entertain it a min longer.
>

>I also invite anyone else period to present proof of what this horses
>ass is spewing,a link would be nice.

A link to what? Just Google it stupid. I'm privvy to law enforcements
records on you because of my job. You can get away with it for just so
long, and then it's off to jail you go. Bring lots of cigs and lube.

Ignore that **** - as he is bald his brain gets cold-hence the synapses
get "delayed" ergo he is a bald *******...

[email protected] wrote:

>The original Pumping iron movie,on mpeg file,willing to file
>transfer for donation of 4 dollers per pay pal.
>
>No need to flame,

Come now! There's ALWAYS reason to flame. What I'd like to know,
however, is if this entire thread is TBR-generated or if Brooklyn is a
distinct and separate entity.

Hnh.

>if you dont want it thats fine,just seeing if anyone
>does.
>
>[email protected]

I've got it already, but thanks for the offer.

--

The (exceedingly dull) Broken Record wrote:

>Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> is if this entire thread is TBR-generated

>Yes. Got you all again!

You all? I'm the only one - other than the possibly fictional Brooklyn
- who replied.

Whether he's real or not is beside the point. Uh, what was the point?
Oh, yeah, the NEW point is that if he IS fictional then:

No, dumbass, you didn't get me because I questioned whether he was
real or not.

If he's NOT fictional then I replied appropriately.

Either way, actually, I believe I replied appropriately.

And, yeah, either way, have a nice day! ;o)

--

A two second google group look up would proof im quite real,not to
mention profiles that pop up in searches.Lol higher intelligence i

Curt James wrote:
> The (exceedingly dull) Broken Record wrote:
>

>>Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>is if this entire thread is TBR-generated

>>Yes. Got you all again!

> You all? I'm the only one - other than the possibly fictional Brooklyn
> - who replied.
>
> Whether he's real or not is beside the point. Uh, what was the point?
> Oh, yeah, the NEW point is that if he IS fictional then:
>
> No, dumbass, you didn't get me because I questioned whether he was
> real or not.
>
> If he's NOT fictional then I replied appropriately.
>
> Either way, actually, I believe I replied appropriately.
>
> And, yeah, either way, have a nice day! ;o)

I replied, but I knew who he was, and I said virtually the same thing I
always say to him. He's trying to move on, but he's still my *****, and
always will be. He has nothing else.

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:40:56 +0800, spodosaurus
<spodosaurus@_yahoo_.com> wrote:

> but he's still my *****, and
>always will be.

And I truly like being your *****. I mean a little more lube would be
nice, butt I'm not complaining.

[email protected] wrote:

>A two second google group look up would proof im quite real,not to
>mention profiles that pop up in searches.Lol higher intelligence i
>presume?

Dear spamming piece of ****,

a) I don't care to Google as I already have the movie you're
supposedly hawking.

b) Should you /really/ be pondering someone else's intelligence if
you're apparently unable to quote/attribute?

c) yooooou later!