Around the Bay in a day ride - looking for riders

roysto

Guest
Hi,

I am going to be travelling down to Melbourne from Sydney to do the
210klm Around the Bay in a day ride. Looking for other riders from
Sydney to either team up with or share travelling / accomodation. I have
not attempted this ride before but i guess it will take me 8-10 hours.

At this stage I will most likely be driving down on the Friday prior to
the ride, and heading back on the Tuesday.

Anyone interested please feel free to drop me a line or ask any Q's

Roysto..:D

Alan Erskine

Guest
"roysto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi,
>
> I am going to be travelling down to Melbourne from Sydney to do the
> 210klm Around the Bay in a day ride. Looking for other riders from
> Sydney to either team up with or share travelling / accomodation. I have
> not attempted this ride before but i guess it will take me 8-10 hours.
>
> At this stage I will most likely be driving down on the Friday prior to
> the ride, and heading back on the Tuesday.
>
> Anyone interested please feel free to drop me a line or ask any Q's
>
> Roysto..:D

(gulp, pant). Here's me averaging 15km/h (on my old bike with 15 gears -
just got a 21 speed Mongoose 850 Crossway) and absolutely f^%$ed by the end
of a six hour ride into the city....

P. H. E. W.

Best of luck (and dreams of one day being involved in something like that)
to all those who participate.
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au