Around the Bay in a day ride - looking for riders

roysto

New Member
Aug 22, 2003
Hi,

I am going to be travelling down to Melbourne from Sydney to do the 210klm Around the Bay in a day ride. Looking for other riders from Sydney to either team up with or share travelling / accomodation. I have not attempted this ride before but i guess it will take me 8-10 hours.

At this stage I will most likely be driving down on the Friday prior to the ride, and heading back on the Tuesday.

Anyone interested please feel free to drop me a line or ask any Q's

Roysto..:D

"roysto" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> I am going to be travelling down to Melbourne from Sydney to do the 210klm Around the Bay in a day
> ride. Looking for other riders from Sydney to either team up with or share travelling /
> accomodation. I have not attempted this ride before but i guess it will take me 8-10 hours.
>
> At this stage I will most likely be driving down on the Friday prior to the ride, and heading back
> on the Tuesday.
>
> Anyone interested please feel free to drop me a line or ask any Q's
>
> Roysto..:D

(gulp, pant). Here's me averaging 15km/h (on my old bike with 15 gears - just got a 21 speed
Mongoose 850 Crossway) and absolutely f^%$ed by the end of a six hour ride into the city....

P. H. E. W.

Best of luck (and dreams of one day being involved in something like that) to all those who
participate.
--
Alan Erskine alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Iraq - America's new Vietnam?