Arteries and Meniera's deceaseMeniere's Desease

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Leon, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Leon

    Leon Guest

    Hi I am struggling with Meniere's Disease. It just affects hearing on one ear. Sometimes it is OK
    ,but most of the time hearing was bad. A year ago I had heart attack followed by 100% blockage of
    "widow maker" artery. Hearing was bad at those time. I did not have any heart problems before. Stent
    was placed in my artery. After this I realized that my hearing become normal. It was perfect and
    equal in both ears. After one year hearing start getting worth and worth. Does this mean that my
    artery gets blocked again and heart attack is coming? Can Meniere's Disease be some (maybe not
    direct) indicator for blocked arteries? Thank in advance.

    Tags:

  2. Jim Chinnis

    Jim Chinnis Guest

    "leon" <[email protected]> wrote in part:

    >Hi I am struggling with Meniere's Disease. It just affects hearing on one ear. Sometimes it is OK
    >,but most of the time hearing was bad. A year ago I had heart attack followed by 100% blockage of
    >"widow maker" artery. Hearing was bad at those time. I did not have any heart problems before.
    >Stent was placed in my artery. After this I realized that my hearing become normal. It was perfect
    >and equal in both ears. After one year hearing start getting worth and worth. Does this mean that
    >my artery gets blocked again and heart attack is coming? Can Meniere's Disease be some (maybe not
    >direct) indicator for blocked arteries? Thank in advance.

    There is some evidence that a remission in Meniere's can be induced by surgery--virtually any
    surgery. May be related to anesthesia and the cortisol rise.
    --
    Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

  3. Francispoon

    Francispoon Guest

    "leon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<PvU%[email protected]_s04>...
    > Hi I am struggling with Meniere's Disease. It just affects hearing on one ear. Sometimes it is OK
    > ,but most of the time hearing was bad. A year ago I had heart attack followed by 100% blockage of
    > "widow maker" artery. Hearing was bad at those time. I did not have any heart problems before.
    > Stent was placed in my artery. After this I realized that my hearing become normal. It was perfect
    > and equal in both ears. After one year hearing start getting worth and worth. Does this mean that
    > my artery gets blocked again and heart attack is coming? Can Meniere's Disease be some (maybe not
    > direct) indicator for blocked arteries? Thank in advance.

    I think you should put this question to alt.support.tinnitus.

    FP