Arteries and Meniera's deceaseMeniere's Desease

Leon

Guest
Hi I am struggling with Meniere's Disease. It just affects hearing on one ear. Sometimes it is OK
,but most of the time hearing was bad. A year ago I had heart attack followed by 100% blockage of
"widow maker" artery. Hearing was bad at those time. I did not have any heart problems before. Stent
was placed in my artery. After this I realized that my hearing become normal. It was perfect and
equal in both ears. After one year hearing start getting worth and worth. Does this mean that my
artery gets blocked again and heart attack is coming? Can Meniere's Disease be some (maybe not
direct) indicator for blocked arteries? Thank in advance.

"leon" <[email protected]> wrote in part:

>Hi I am struggling with Meniere's Disease. It just affects hearing on one ear. Sometimes it is OK
>,but most of the time hearing was bad. A year ago I had heart attack followed by 100% blockage of
>"widow maker" artery. Hearing was bad at those time. I did not have any heart problems before.
>Stent was placed in my artery. After this I realized that my hearing become normal. It was perfect
>and equal in both ears. After one year hearing start getting worth and worth. Does this mean that
>my artery gets blocked again and heart attack is coming? Can Meniere's Disease be some (maybe not
>direct) indicator for blocked arteries? Thank in advance.

There is some evidence that a remission in Meniere's can be induced by surgery--virtually any
surgery. May be related to anesthesia and the cortisol rise.
--
Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

"leon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<PvU%b.426511$na.921280@attbi_s04>...
> Hi I am struggling with Meniere's Disease. It just affects hearing on one ear. Sometimes it is OK
> ,but most of the time hearing was bad. A year ago I had heart attack followed by 100% blockage of
> "widow maker" artery. Hearing was bad at those time. I did not have any heart problems before.
> Stent was placed in my artery. After this I realized that my hearing become normal. It was perfect
> and equal in both ears. After one year hearing start getting worth and worth. Does this mean that
> my artery gets blocked again and heart attack is coming? Can Meniere's Disease be some (maybe not
> direct) indicator for blocked arteries? Thank in advance.

I think you should put this question to alt.support.tinnitus.

FP