Article on Obesity

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by ~patches~, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    Doug Kanter wrote:

    > Here's an excellent source - a newsletter that's brief, accurate, impartial
    > and best of all, CHEAP. From the Center for Science in the Public Interest.
    > They're not afraid to slam food manufacturers. And, the newsletter's helpful
    > in terms of deciphering the nutritional label claims.
    >
    > Nutrition Action Newsletter.
    > www.cspinet.org

    Thank you for that - I'll take a close look after I've had lunch
    (spinach and ham today, quick and easy)

  2. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Anthony" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Doug Kanter wrote:
    >

    >> Here's an excellent source - a newsletter that's brief, accurate,
    >> impartial
    >> and best of all, CHEAP. From the Center for Science in the Public
    >> Interest.
    >> They're not afraid to slam food manufacturers. And, the newsletter's
    >> helpful
    >> in terms of deciphering the nutritional label claims.
    >>
    >> Nutrition Action Newsletter.
    >> www.cspinet.org
    >>

    > Thank you for that - I'll take a close look after I've had lunch
    > (spinach and ham today, quick and easy)

    It really is quite good. I've been getting it for years.