As certain as 'Death and Taxes'

Flyer's.Finale!

Jan 30, 2007
Ubiquitous drug cheating and event fixing in:

The NFL
Division 1a College Football (Nike endorsed)
MLB
NBA
NHL
FIFA
World Tennis
Track & field
Olympic swimming
UCI Track Cycling
UCI Road Cycling
Olympic Badminton
Team T-Mobile
Team Discovery
Team Quick-Step
Team Cofidis
Team CSC
Team Lotto

Event fixing and car set-up violations:
Nacar wrenching rule violation (motors, chassis and tyres)

Man cannot be expected to play fair in the big leagues. That's absurd.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Ubiquitous drug cheating and event fixing in:

The NFL
Division 1a College Football (Nike endorsed)
MLB
NBA
NHL
FIFA
World Tennis
Track & field
Olympic swimming
UCI Track Cycling
UCI Road Cycling
Olympic Badminton
Team T-Mobile
Team Discovery
Team Quick-Step
Team Cofidis
Team CSC
Team Lotto

Event fixing and car set-up violations:
Nacar wrenching rule violation (motors, chassis and tyres)

Man cannot be expected to play fair in the big leagues. That's absurd.
You know what is a good analogy for your ranting? Because I am a black guy and this type of whining has relevance, you sound like some black guy who has never made anything of his life always crying racism when something occurs that doesn't go his way. Racism does exist and is a fact of life, however, that doesn't mean you have get on your soapbox everyday and scream "That's racism" in order for people to believe you or to change anything. What happens is, those people that you're trying to reach, start tuning you out. On another angle, just because a black guy has got ahead in life doesn't mean his success was the result of some quota system, as whiners of reverse discrimination like to rant and rave about.

If there's a problem - do something active to fix it instead of whining about it. Therein lies the restoration of your credibility... Food for thought.

Black athletes lie plenty:

Marion Jones
Barry Bonds
Dana Stubblefield
OJ Simpson
Carl Lewis
Justin Gatlin
Kelli White
CJ Hunter

are all bald faced liars.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Black athletes lie plenty:
Marion Jones
She is not welcomed in Europe had said Rajne Soderberg of Euromeeting group (Track and Field organisers)!

tonyzackery said:
If there's a problem - do something active to fix it instead of whining about it. Therein lies the restoration of your credibility... Food for thought.
Don't waste your time on Flyers.Finale. He/she would get up at a child's 1st birthday and tell all the kids that they dope, their parents dope and that there's nothing they can do about it. Then he/she would hand out vials of EPO (if it comes in vials?) and tell them all to accept the inevitable.

[b said:
Flyer's.Finale![/b]]Man cannot be expected to play fair in the big leagues. That's absurd.
Just like EPO in professional sports...... You need to be banned.

lw

lwedge said:
Just like EPO in professional sports...... You need to be banned.

lw
Great concept, but poor knowledge.

However, because daily micro dosing of EPO and period blood transfusions are ALLOWED in sport today, banning canot be enforced.

Clean commercial athlete = oxymoron

Walrus said:
Don't waste your time on Flyers.Finale. He/she would get up at a child's 1st birthday and tell all the kids that they dope, their parents dope and that there's nothing they can do about it. Then he/she would hand out vials of EPO (if it comes in vials?) and tell them all to accept the inevitable.
If the one year olds were endorsed by Nike----yes I would rail against their parents.

What's your excuse?

Flyer's.Finale! said:
If the one year olds were endorsed by Nike----yes I would rail against their parents.

What's your excuse?
Excuse for what?

Flyer's.Finale! said:

What's your excuse?
Are you a friend of Ann Coulter's?

tonyzackery said:
You know what is a good analogy for your ranting? Because I am a black guy...
We don't actually know if Tony is black or a guy because he doesn't have an avatar. The avatar is a true representation of one's self. I for example am white guy and wear a championship belt around my shoulder where ever I go and regardless of circumstances. Who could forget my famous stage win in the Vuelta last year (picture attached). There are several dogs on this board. Lwedge is a good example of a dog with a solid command of the English language and also juggling. Meehs is a pit bull, can write and might possibly attack. But there are other examples. Stevebaby is a man of the cloth, Walrus is a sign for Look, azdroptop rides his bicycle nonstop... and the list goes on.

So, what does this have to do with the Grand Tours? I don't know. I'm just running off at the mouth, like flyer, but even more pointless, although with some creativity and certainly this is nothing anyone has read on this board unlike many of posts from flyer.

He's right most of the time (blaring exceptions are track riders becoming road men), but still he's one dimensional like a cartoon character. How many times can you be amused by Bozo the Clown slipping on a banana peel?

I've been reading FF's posts for the past month and I'm starting to think he's trying to tell us that there is a problem in professional sports. I can't quite figure out what that problem is though. Maybe if he used repetition I could grasp his point.

:rolleyes:

ATM said:
I've been reading FF's posts for the past month and I'm starting to think he's trying to tell us that there is a problem in professional sports. I can't quite figure out what that problem is though. Maybe if he used repetition I could grasp his point.

:rolleyes:
Heh, heh....

He doesn't realize, we are the choir.....….

lw

Jeanie Longo

Gueniviere Jeanson

Freddy Maertens

Bradley McGee

Can win in track on on the road.

I guess you're new to the sport, eh?

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Jeanie Longo

Gueniviere Jeanson

Freddy Maertens

Bradley McGee

Can win in track on on the road.

I guess you're new to the sport, eh?
Yeah. I've only been at it for a little over 20 years. What about you?

It's probably not as long a list, but I wonder how many successful road riders haven't been successful on the track. Probably a little longer than what you could generate for track rider successful on the road. But please, give it try and see how many you can name and be sure to only include national champions or world cup winners. Anyone on that list you just gave fit into that category?

helmutRoole2 said:
Yeah. I've only been at it for a little over 20 years. What about you?

It's probably not as long a list, but I wonder how many successful road riders haven't been successful on the track. Probably a little longer than what you could generate for track rider successful on the road. But please, give it try and see how many you can name and be sure to only include national champions or world cup winners. Anyone on that list you just gave fit into that category?
You are reaching now my boy!

Flyer's.Finale! said:
You are reaching now my boy!
Does that mean you can't do it? Success is important. I mean, if you're talking about a guy who once raced on the track and then took up road, well, that doesn't count. It just means he/she came to their senses. I can name couple. One in particular, but you can't Merckx as a track guy. He was a road guy who raced on the track occasionally and had success. Zabel the same. In fact, the road is probably a better proving ground for the track than vise versa, ding-o-ling.

helmutRoole2 said:
Does that mean you can't do it? Success is important. I mean, if you're talking about a guy who once raced on the track and then took up road, well, that doesn't count. It just means he/she came to their senses. I can name couple. One in particular, but you can't Merckx as a track guy. He was a road guy who raced on the track occasionally and had success. Zabel the same. In fact, the road is probably a better proving ground for the track than vise versa, ding-o-ling.
My credentials are impecable here.

Try dropping Mark French on a Miami Lakes weekend race.

Or Bradley McGee over the Dolimites.

Track riders and sprinters can fly on the road.