As certain as 'Death and Taxes'

ATM said:
I've been reading FF's posts for the past month and I'm starting to think he's trying to tell us that there is a problem in professional sports. I can't quite figure out what that problem is though. Maybe if he used repetition I could grasp his point.

:rolleyes:
New name after being banned, same message, same style, same annoying person.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
My credentials are impecable here.

Try dropping Mark French on a Miami Lakes weekend race.

Or Bradley McGee over the Dolimites.

Track riders and sprinters can fly on the road.
Somebody else may have done that....but it wasn't you.
What upset you most about your son doping?
Was it the fact that he doped...or the fact that he doped and still couldn't win? :D :D :D

stevebaby said:
Somebody else may have done that....but it wasn't you.
What upset you most about your son doping?
Was it the fact that he doped...or the fact that he doped and still couldn't win? :D :D :D

Flyers son doped?! bwahahaha!
:eek:

lumpy said:
Flyers son doped?! bwahahaha!
:eek:
Yeah, FF said he was a doctor and there was something documents link to the back it up, showing that his son was a football player and he supplied performance enhancers to him and his friends. He lost his license to practice medicine and it sounded like he might go to jail. Have I got that right SteveBaby?

House said:
New name after being banned, same message, same style, same annoying person.

I don't think so. I have been in contact with Flyer and he says he is banned for life.
I don't believe he is being deceptive.

helmutRoole2 said:
Yeah, FF said he was a doctor and there was something documents link to the back it up, showing that his son was a football player and he supplied performance enhancers to him and his friends. He lost his license to practice medicine and it sounded like he might go to jail. Have I got that right SteveBaby?

That explains his obsession with PED's. Sounds like PED's have ruined his life.

jhuskey said:
I don't think so. I have been in contact with Flyer and he says he is banned for life.
I don't believe he is being deceptive.

Sure seems like the same guy to me jhuskey. Of course he's not going to admit that it's him when he's "banned for life". If it got back to the moderators that it is in fact the same person, they'd have no choice but to remove him again. I really don't care one way or the other. I kind of enjoy having FF around. I makes for interesting conversation.

helmutRoole2 said:
It was something like that. I don't really remember the fine details...I was cranked off my gourd when I read it (I'm in training for the upcoming carpet bowls tournament)
Sour grapes to the nth degree on FF's part, I think.
He hasn't posted for a couple of days, no doubt festering in a pool of his own suppurations while he memorizes yet another boring list of performance enhancers (which were actually quite useful...the first time...Thanks FF!).
I don't care if he's monomaniacal or what his position is one way or another on PEDs but if he posts one more boring list of alleged dopers I'm going to eat his liver.
Failure to entertain is a mortal sin.

meehs said:
Sure seems like the same guy to me jhuskey. Of course he's not going to admit that it's him when he's "banned for life". If it got back to the moderators that it is in fact the same person, they'd have no choice but to remove him again. I really don't care one way or the other. I kind of enjoy having FF around. I makes for interesting conversation.

Lim says he is not sure who it is either.

stevebaby said:
Why was the original flyer banned?
Just a hint will do ,then I'll make up the rest.

Because if you posted "my grannies Phonak hearing aid needs batteries" it was turned into a doping issue.
Something like that.

stevebaby said:
Same MO,but a copycat.
I am so going to eat his liver, just for being unoriginal.

If you want my liver,you best hurry. It is being eaten slowly already.

It's truly fun to read comments by bewindered fans of drugged athletes and fixed events---fbo the sponsors.

I think jhuskey is 20% right and 80% wrong.

I thinky steve could not eat duck if he were French.

Anyone think that a blood doped Italian (Basso) will defeat a blood doped American in the EPO-Amgen TOC?????? That would be unAmerican, no?

How funny to read in the New York Times that the 2006 race was devoid of any EPO testing. Obviously no testosterone testing either.

btw: you can inject EPO every evening and NEVER test positive--so long as you micro dose for your wieght and addiction level. Overdoses are errors.

And so long as your T/E ratio is 4:1 or less---you will NEVER be subjected to a $250 synthetic testosterone test.

The Amgen TOC is another pharmaceutical joke. Levi must win.

ps: Ugly equine Growth Hormone doping disclosures at AIS got flyer is trouble.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
It's truly fun to read comments by bewindered fans of drugged athletes and fixed events---fbo the sponsors.

I think jhuskey is 20% right and 80% wrong.

I thinky steve could not eat duck if he were French.

Anyone think that a blood doped Italian (Basso) will defeat a blood doped American in the EPO-Amgen TOC?????? That would be unAmerican, no?

How funny to read in the New York Times that the 2006 race was devoid of any EPO testing. Obviously no testosterone testing either.

btw: you can inject EPO every evening and NEVER test positive--so long as you micro dose for your wieght and addiction level. Overdoses are errors.

And so long as your T/E ratio is 4:1 or less---you will NEVER be subjected to a $250 synthetic testosterone test.

The Amgen TOC is another pharmaceutical joke. Levi must win.

ps: Ugly equine Growth Hormone doping disclosures at AIS got flyer is trouble.

If we all agree with you will you post about something else?

Flyer's.Finale! said:
As soon as you admit that T-Mobile is still doped to the gills.
Does it have to be jhuskey? Or can I do it?

"T-Mobile is still doped to the gills."

:D