As stupid as Titus?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Curt James, Jan 27, 2006.

  1. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    Okay, quick, I need a disguise. Let's see, CLOWN HAIR, big glasses and
    a big furry pimp hat!

    "Bieber had checked into the hotel using a false name and address. His
    odd behaviour and strange appearance - he had died his hair orange and
    was wearing ill-fitting glasses and a black woolly hat - immediately
    aroused suspicion among staff at the hotel."

    See: http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

    Tags:

  2. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    Okay, quick, I need a disguise. Let's see, CLOWN HAIR, big glasses and
    a big furry pimp hat!

    "Bieber had checked into the hotel using a false name and address. His
    odd behaviour and strange appearance - he had died his hair orange and
    was wearing ill-fitting glasses and a black woolly hat - immediately
    aroused suspicion among staff at the hotel."

    See: http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  3. John

    John Guest

    "Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Okay, quick, I need a disguise. Let's see, CLOWN HAIR, big glasses and
    > a big furry pimp hat!
    >
    > "Bieber had checked into the hotel using a false name and address. His
    > odd behaviour and strange appearance - he had died his hair orange and
    > was wearing ill-fitting glasses and a black woolly hat - immediately
    > aroused suspicion among staff at the hotel."
    >
    > See: http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html

    Why do you give a shit? Does it affect you? Don't you have some kiddies
    underwear, er.... paper to grade?

  4. John

    John Guest

    "Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Okay, quick, I need a disguise. Let's see, CLOWN HAIR, big glasses and
    > a big furry pimp hat!
    >
    > "Bieber had checked into the hotel using a false name and address. His
    > odd behaviour and strange appearance - he had died his hair orange and
    > was wearing ill-fitting glasses and a black woolly hat - immediately
    > aroused suspicion among staff at the hotel."
    >
    > See: http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html

    Why do you give a shit? Does it affect you? Don't you have some kiddies
    underwear, er.... paper to grade?

  5. ..,..,.,,,..

    ..,..,.,,,.. Guest

    On 27 Jan 2006 08:54:06 -0800, "Curt James" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Okay, quick, I need a disguise. Let's see, CLOWN HAIR, big glasses and
    >a big furry pimp hat!

    On you, nobody'd notice...

  6. ..,..,.,,,..

    wrote:

    >Okay, quick, I need a disguise. Let's see, CLOWN HAIR, big glasses and
    >a big furry pimp hat!

    On you, nobody'd notice...

  7. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    John <[email protected]> wrote:

    re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html

    >Why do you give a shit?

    Obviously you give a shit or you'd ignore my posts. And why do you
    reply to posts on Usenet?

    >Does it affect you?

    You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
    does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

    >Don't you have some kiddies underwear,

    A pedo comment? No surprise there. You're modeling yourself after The
    Broken Record now?

    HEY, TBR, TELL YOUR APPRENTICE TO SHUT UP, PLEASE. THANKS!

    >er.... paper to grade?

    No students today.

    So, are YOU as stupid as Titus? I wonder.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  8. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    John <[email protected]> wrote:

    re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html

    >Why do you give a shit?

    Obviously you give a shit or you'd ignore my posts. And why do you
    reply to posts on Usenet?

    >Does it affect you?

    You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
    does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

    >Don't you have some kiddies underwear,

    A pedo comment? No surprise there. You're modeling yourself after The
    Broken Record now?

    HEY, TBR, TELL YOUR APPRENTICE TO SHUT UP, PLEASE. THANKS!

    >er.... paper to grade?

    No students today.

    So, are YOU as stupid as Titus? I wonder.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  9. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    TBR wrote:

    re yours truly and a disguise of clown hair, big glasses, and a furry
    pimp hat

    >On you, nobody'd notice...

    Ya think?

    I do wear glasses and own several hats, but... I'm bald. The clown
    hair, especially bright orange, would probably NOT go unnoticed.

    Just sayin'.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  10. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    TBR wrote:

    re yours truly and a disguise of clown hair, big glasses, and a furry
    pimp hat

    >On you, nobody'd notice...

    Ya think?

    I do wear glasses and own several hats, but... I'm bald. The clown
    hair, especially bright orange, would probably NOT go unnoticed.

    Just sayin'.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  11. ..,..,,..

    ..,..,,.. Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:37:47 -0500, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The clown
    >hair, especially bright orange, would probably NOT go unnoticed.

    On you, nobody'd notice.

  12. ..,..,,..

    ..,..,,.. Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:37:47 -0500, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The clown
    >hair, especially bright orange, would probably NOT go unnoticed.

    On you, nobody'd notice.

  13. John

    John Guest

    "Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > John <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html
    >
    > You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
    > does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

    Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
    complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you think
    your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen. Woohoo!!!!
    Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

    > >Don't you have some kiddies underwear,

    > A pedo comment? No surprise there. You're modeling yourself after The
    > Broken Record now?
    >
    > HEY, TBR, TELL YOUR APPRENTICE TO SHUT UP, PLEASE. THANKS!

    Actually, it appears that trolling in this NG may be funnnnnnnnnner than
    posting relevant information. Whatcha think?

  14. John

    John Guest

    "Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > John <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html
    >
    > You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
    > does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

    Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
    complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you think
    your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen. Woohoo!!!!
    Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

    > >Don't you have some kiddies underwear,

    > A pedo comment? No surprise there. You're modeling yourself after The
    > Broken Record now?
    >
    > HEY, TBR, TELL YOUR APPRENTICE TO SHUT UP, PLEASE. THANKS!

    Actually, it appears that trolling in this NG may be funnnnnnnnnner than
    posting relevant information. Whatcha think?

  15. ..,..,,..

    ..,..,,.. Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:26:31 GMT, "John"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >. Seems that if you go to your doctor
    >complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you think
    >your breast tissue is growing,

    What do you mean "think"?

  16. ..,..,,..

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >. Seems that if you go to your doctor
    >complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you think
    >your breast tissue is growing,

    What do you mean "think"?

  17. DZ

    DZ Guest

    John <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your
    > doctor complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore
    > and you think your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test
    > regimen. Woohoo!!!! Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more
    > can you ask for?

    What's in it for a healthy 30 something (?) like you? I can understand
    motivation of a professional athlete whose salary and professional
    recognition might depend on his top physical performance or
    appearance. Past adolescence, neither males nor females are impressed
    by any of that. Health and a large brain is what really counts (money
    is a corollary of that).

  18. DZ

    DZ Guest

    John <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your
    > doctor complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore
    > and you think your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test
    > regimen. Woohoo!!!! Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more
    > can you ask for?

    What's in it for a healthy 30 something (?) like you? I can understand
    motivation of a professional athlete whose salary and professional
    recognition might depend on his top physical performance or
    appearance. Past adolescence, neither males nor females are impressed
    by any of that. Health and a large brain is what really counts (money
    is a corollary of that).

  19. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "John" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> John <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html
    >>
    >> You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
    >> does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

    >Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
    >complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you think
    >your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen. Woohoo!!!!
    >Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

    <heh> You're gonna be disappointed by the dosage.

  20. JMW

    JMW Guest