As stupid as Titus?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Curt James, Jan 27, 2006.

  1. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    John <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
    >complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you think
    >your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen. Woohoo!!!!
    >Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

    Uh...

    >Actually, it appears that trolling in this NG may be funnnnnnnnnner than
    >posting relevant information. Whatcha think?

    Hmmm.

    ~*Actually*~...

    Whatever.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  2. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    John <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
    >complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you think
    >your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen. Woohoo!!!!
    >Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

    Uh...

    >Actually, it appears that trolling in this NG may be funnnnnnnnnner than
    >posting relevant information. Whatcha think?

    Hmmm.

    ~*Actually*~...

    Whatever.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  3. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    J M What-a-troll-enabler! <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"John" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>> John <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html
    >>>
    >>> You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
    >>> does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

    >>Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
    >>complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you think
    >>your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen. Woohoo!!!!
    >>Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

    ><heh> You're gonna be disappointed by the dosage.

    (sigh)

    I, for one, am disappointed in *you*.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  4. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    J M What-a-troll-enabler! <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"John" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>> John <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html
    >>>
    >>> You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
    >>> does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

    >>Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
    >>complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you think
    >>your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen. Woohoo!!!!
    >>Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

    ><heh> You're gonna be disappointed by the dosage.

    (sigh)

    I, for one, am disappointed in *you*.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  5. John

    John Guest

    "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]
    > "John" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]
    > >> John <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html
    > >>
    > >> You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
    > >> does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

    > >Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
    > >complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you

    think
    > >your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen.

    Woohoo!!!!
    > >Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

    > <heh> You're gonna be disappointed by the dosage.

    Yeah. I know. I may not even opt to take it. He just suggested it, but will
    wait until the blood tests come back.

  6. John

    John Guest

    "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]
    > "John" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]
    > >> John <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html
    > >>
    > >> You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
    > >> does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

    > >Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
    > >complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you

    think
    > >your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen.

    Woohoo!!!!
    > >Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

    > <heh> You're gonna be disappointed by the dosage.

    Yeah. I know. I may not even opt to take it. He just suggested it, but will
    wait until the blood tests come back.

  7. John

    John Guest

    "DZ" <[email protected].19874.29746.10146> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > John <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your
    > > doctor complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore
    > > and you think your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test
    > > regimen. Woohoo!!!! Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more
    > > can you ask for?

    > What's in it for a healthy 30 something (?) like you? I can understand
    > motivation of a professional athlete whose salary and professional
    > recognition might depend on his top physical performance or
    > appearance. Past adolescence, neither males nor females are impressed
    > by any of that. Health and a large brain is what really counts (money
    > is a corollary of that).

    There's really nothing in it for me, other than I've always wanted to be
    200# at 8% bf and in martial arts competitions there is a little of an
    intimidation factor by being a bit bigger. I hit a body weight plateau about
    a year ago at 180# at 9% bf (stupid mother nature). I did one small cycle
    and gained 10#. I'm doing another cycle that'll go for 6 weeks and I plan to
    put on the rest of the 200# and cut to 8% bf by summer.

  8. John

    John Guest

    news:[email protected]