As stupid as Titus?

John <[email protected]> wrote:

>Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
>complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you think
>your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen. Woohoo!!!!
>Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

Uh...

>Actually, it appears that trolling in this NG may be funnnnnnnnnner than
>posting relevant information. Whatcha think?

Hmmm.

~*Actually*~...

Whatever.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

J M What-a-troll-enabler! <[email protected]> wrote:

>"John" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote
>>> John <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>> re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html
>>>
>>> You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
>>> does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

>>Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
>>complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you think
>>your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen. Woohoo!!!!
>>Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

><heh> You're gonna be disappointed by the dosage.

(sigh)

I, for one, am disappointed in *you*.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

J M What-a-troll-enabler! <[email protected]> wrote:

>"John" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote
>>> John <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>> re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html
>>>
>>> You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
>>> does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

>>Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
>>complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you think
>>your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen. Woohoo!!!!
>>Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

><heh> You're gonna be disappointed by the dosage.

(sigh)

I, for one, am disappointed in *you*.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> "John" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> John <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >> re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html
> >>
> >> You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
> >> does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

> >Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
> >complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you

think
> >your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen.

Woohoo!!!!
> >Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

> <heh> You're gonna be disappointed by the dosage.

Yeah. I know. I may not even opt to take it. He just suggested it, but will
wait until the blood tests come back.

"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> "John" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> John <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >> re http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,2763,1365208,00.html
> >>
> >> You get the drugs you were asking about all lined up yet, Tambien? And
> >> does my posting affect you? (Seems so.)

> >Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your doctor
> >complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore and you

think
> >your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test regimen.

Woohoo!!!!
> >Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more can you ask for?

> <heh> You're gonna be disappointed by the dosage.

Yeah. I know. I may not even opt to take it. He just suggested it, but will
wait until the blood tests come back.

"DZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> John <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Actually, I may have struck gold. Seems that if you go to your
> > doctor complaining about the high hard one not being so hard anymore
> > and you think your breast tissue is growing, he'll put you on a test
> > regimen. Woohoo!!!! Insurance paying for a test cycle. What more
> > can you ask for?

> What's in it for a healthy 30 something (?) like you? I can understand
> motivation of a professional athlete whose salary and professional
> recognition might depend on his top physical performance or
> appearance. Past adolescence, neither males nor females are impressed
> by any of that. Health and a large brain is what really counts (money
> is a corollary of that).

There's really nothing in it for me, other than I've always wanted to be
200# at 8% bf and in martial arts competitions there is a little of an
intimidation factor by being a bit bigger. I hit a body weight plateau about
a year ago at 180# at 9% bf (stupid mother nature). I did one small cycle
and gained 10#. I'm doing another cycle that'll go for 6 weeks and I plan to
put on the rest of the 200# and cut to 8% bf by summer.