As the subject has come up again

cfsmtb

New Member
Apr 11, 2003
4,963
Courtesy of BikeBiz a couple of days ago:
http://www.bikebiz.co.uk/daily-news/article.php?id=5923

Testimonials from cyclists about "erections of steel" are "disappointing", say US ***** docs
On 25th August, BikeBiz.com revealed that cycle saddles were once again under attack in the United States. The Journal of Sexual Medicine's September issue carried three papers and an editorial on the dangers of cycling on 'traditional' bicycle saddles. BikeBiz.com has now obtained a copy of the journal. Bicyclists, apparantly, are "human" and therefore resistant to change.

"Bicyclists, apparantly, are "human" and therefore resistant to change."

bwahahahahah.

That by its content implies that motorists are therefore not human,
and yet even MORE resistant to change!!!

flyingdutch said:
"Bicyclists, apparantly, are "human" and therefore resistant to change."

bwahahahahah.

That by its content implies that motorists are therefore not human,
and yet even MORE resistant to change!!!

And therefore 4WD drivers are actually Borg.

There was quite a large article on this in the Australian Financial
Review (yes, I am a ******) last Thursday (I think).

Pretty well written... Much talk about a new style bike seat that took
pressure off our soft bits, and made us sit on our big arses. Plus a
'racing version' that avoided the loss in stability (!) created by the
'normal' version.

Abby

Absent Husband wrote:
> There was quite a large article on this in the Australian Financial
> Review (yes, I am a ******) last Thursday (I think).
>
> Pretty well written... Much talk about a new style bike seat that took
> pressure off our soft bits, and made us sit on our big arses. Plus a
> 'racing version' that avoided the loss in stability (!) created by the
> 'normal' version.

Arrr yes, the old product launch combined with FUD on the competition
and medical endorsement of YOUR product.

Was this the old twin swivelling pads jobee last seen 30 years ago?

Absent Husband <[email protected]> wrote:

> There was quite a large article on this in the Australian Financial
> Review (yes, I am a ******) l

Gotta know what the enemy is up to I reckon.

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

Absent Husband said:
There was quite a large article on this in the Australian Financial Review (yes, I am a ******) last Thursday (I think).

Pretty well written... Much talk about a new style bike seat that took
pressure off our soft bits, and made us sit on our big arses. Plus a
'racing version' that avoided the loss in stability (!) created by the
'normal' version.

Abby

My bloke reckons it's all bollox.

cfsmtb said:
My bloke reckons it's all bollox.

If you've looked at the detail, the rate of disfunction is greater than runners and swimmers (doesn't cf with fat unhealthy slobs).

The other key message is don't ride numb, adjust your position, your saddle etc..

Absent Husband wrote:
> There was quite a large article on this in the Australian Financial
> Review (yes, I am a ******) last Thursday (I think).

Is this available online for free?
Yes, I'm too cheap to pay the $3.30 they wanted to charge, apart from
not having a piece of plastic.

> Pretty well written... Much talk about a new style bike seat that took
> pressure off our soft bits, and made us sit on our big arses.

The muscles or the bone part?