As the weekend approaches...

> ...so does the rain. Pah!

Not according to www.weather.co.uk for the Leeds
area...yippeee!!!

Vernon anticipating a couple of nice rides :)

>Not according to www.weather.co.uk for the Leeds
>area...yippeee!!!
>
>Vernon anticipating a couple of nice rides :)

Nor for Norfolk. Some showers forecast for today, and then
the rest of the weekend dry. Of course that means it's
indeed likely to pee it down all weekend ;-)

Cheers, helen s

--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get
correct one remove fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel
is switched off--

davek wrote:

> ...so does the rain. Pah!

It has already arrived: last night, riding home, I was both
Cold and Wet. This was at least partly because, having
failed to appreciate that glorious sun would give way to
Cold and Wet, I had neglected to bring my waterproof...

--
Guy
===

Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!

Nor yet for London Town Devine and The Surrounding Spaces. I
feel an attack of Tricycling coming on, though the
temptation to cheer Herr Schumacher to a record-breaking
sixth consecutive win is strong.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> It has already arrived: last night, riding home, I was
> both Cold and Wet. This was at least partly because,
> having failed to appreciate that glorious sun would give
> way to Cold and Wet, I had neglected to bring my
> waterproof...

Ditto. Riding back at 12.30am wearing a T-Shirt and shorts
finishing a 40mile ride was invigorating, it seemed like the
rain was horizontal as I could barely see a thing. Luckily
for them no-one annoyed me on the way back.

Having said that earlier on in the ride I managed a
reasonable 38 mph on the downhill approaching Totteridge
tube station, I was so impressed I went back and got a more
respectable 42 mph. Yay, for it is windrush goodness.

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> davek wrote:
>
>> ...so does the rain. Pah!
>
> It has already arrived: last night, riding home, I was
> both Cold and Wet. This was at least partly because,
> having failed to appreciate that glorious sun would give
> way to Cold and Wet, I had neglected to bring my
> waterproof...

I thought D'Irth Vader went too fast to be troubled by
things like raindrops

Tony

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> It has already arrived: last night, riding home, I was
> both Cold and Wet.

I for one, riding in sandals, was very glad that my feet are
waterproof.

> This was at least partly because, having failed to
> appreciate that glorious sun would give way to Cold and
> Wet, I had neglected to bring my waterproof...

I was also glad that I had packed my windproof gilet. I
still had bare arms, legs and feet, and it was a
remarkably cold rain for the time of year, but I was just
about warm enough.

--
Danny Colyer (the UK company has been laughed out of my
reply address)