Ascent Delta V computer

socalmini

Jul 19, 2004
nevermind. Nashbar Tech support is great! :D for those who want to know, it's 2096 for 700x23

Does anyone know how to calibrate the Ascent "δV" cyclocomputer? It has a 4 digit number default to 2124. The manual that came with it didn't have anything regarding the number calibration.

Thanks!

Justin

socalmini said:
nevermind. Nashbar Tech support is great! :D for those who want to know, it's 2096 for 700x23

Does anyone know how to calibrate the Ascent "δV" cyclocomputer? It has a 4 digit number default to 2124. The manual that came with it didn't have anything regarding the number calibration.

Thanks!

Justin

That number usually means millimeter circumference, or how far you move for one revolution of the wheel. Easiest I guess is to lead the bike along, say three turns of the front wheel, then measure that distance and divide with three. You reduce the measurement inaccuracy that way. Good luck.

I lost the manual. How do you reset the "trip" computer portion? Everytime I try pressing a combo of buttons, I reset the entire thing and have toi re-enter the wheel circumference.

Thanks.

socalmini said:

Thanks!

Justin