ASEA Power Water article

RustyBoston

Mar 13, 2011
Hey everyone. Just joined this forum. I read an article a couple months ago in the July 2010 issue of Road Bike Magazine about a new supplement called ASEA. Could not find at local bike shops but found it at Waterhouse.teamasea.com. This stuff is everything the author said it would be. Could not believe my performance and recovery increase in less than than 30 days. Unbelievable. Has anyone else used this with the same results? And if so, how much and when do you take it. I just went with recommended dosage. Thanks for any input.

Yeah I tried it and trialled with my riders and they all went terrible. We changed back to our normal product and their performances returned to normal levels. Will never use ASEA again!

Thanks for your input. So far so good for me. Only been taking about 2 months now. Hope my success continues. Cya

Rusty,

[SIZE= 12pt]I read the same article. [/SIZE]I’ve been looking to try it out, but can’t seem to find it. Ok you’ve been using it for almost three months. Do you feel that it make you a better cyclist? And if so, in what ways does it improve your performance.

Hey kdotis68, sorry I'm late responding, been very busy. The big difference has been in endurance and recovery times. First thing I noticed was my soreness after a long ride was way down and then I noticed recovery from hard peddling during the ride was very quick. It allowed me to work harder during the ride. Heart rate also decreased a lot. Overall just better performance. Like I posted earlier, bike shops just don't carry it yet. Go to Waterhouse. Teamasea.com to order. There is a money back guarantee also, but I'm confident you will have same results. I've talked with two other riders. who have experienced same as me . Let me know when you give it a try. Best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by RustyBoston .

Hey kdotis68, sorry I'm late responding, been very busy. The big difference has been in endurance and recovery times. First thing I noticed was my soreness after a long ride was way down and then I noticed recovery from hard peddling during the ride was very quick. It allowed me to work harder during the ride. Heart rate also decreased a lot. Overall just better performance. Like I posted earlier, bike shops just don't carry it yet. Go to Waterhouse. Teamasea.com to order. There is a money back guarantee also, but I'm confident you will have same results. I've talked with two other riders. who have experienced same as me . Let me know when you give it a try. Best of luck to you.

... and here was little ol' me thinking that an increase in endurance, recovery times and a decrease in heart rate for a given effort were all part of a well planned and executed training plan.

Rusty, how is it working for teamasea?