ask how much travel ?

Elaine

Guest
GT i-drive 6.0 with rear Fox Racing Shox Float RL

How much travel do I have ?

If I lock the air on fly and jump few stairs, what will be happen ?

How much do I need to pump (lbs), if my weight is around 160lbs or 70kg?

Thank you very much.

elaine wrote:

> GT i-drive 6.0 with rear Fox Racing Shox Float RL
>
> How much travel do I have ?

A bit over 4 inches

> If I lock the air on fly and jump few stairs, what will be happen ?

You may break the bike, especially the fork.

> How much do I need to pump (lbs), if my weight is around 160lbs or 70kg?
>
> Thank you very much.

The I-Drive 6.0 is essentially a comfort bike. It was GT's cheap answer to full suspension bike path
bikes, like those from Giant. The 6.0 is the same frame as the 4.0 and 5.0, but equipped with the
cheapest possible fork and components. FWIW, this frame is a heavier, but actually more durable
version of the higher end I-Drive frames. It may also have a steel rear triangle, vs. the aluminum
unit on the higher models.

Don't say we didn't warn ya'.

Barry