ask how to solve disc pad touch disc thx ?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Elaine, Apr 12, 2003.

  1. Elaine

    Elaine Guest

    oil disc - Magura M

    Tags:

  2. John G

    John G Guest

    "open" or "closed" system?

    elaine wrote:
    > oil disc - Magura M

  3. Elaine

    Elaine Guest

    what do you mean "Open" or "Closed" system

    I am using Magura Gustav M, which is Floating Mounting Caliper. I tried to replace oil and made the
    pad thin. However, the break pad still touching disc.

    Thank you for your help

    "John G" <[email protected]> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
    :[email protected]
    > "open" or "closed" system?
    >

    > elaine wrote:
    > > oil disc - Magura M

    > what do you mean "Open" or "Closed" system
    >
    > I am using Magura Gustav M, which is Floating Mounting Caliper. I tried to replace oil and made
    > the pad thin. However, the break pad still touching disc.
    >
    > Thank you for your help

    Adjust the caliper position. If it's touching both sides then push both pistons back into the
    caliper with the lid off the reservoir so that overflow fluid isn't building up pressure in there.

    --