Aspartame NOT SAFE !!! NOT A DIET AID !!!

"hemyd" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I heard that when Aspartame is used in combination with cyanide it can be very harmful.

Indeed it is! In fact, though the EPA covered it up, this combination is responsible for wiping out
the tigers in Connecticut! Bad stuff.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at www.albany.net/~gwoods Zone 5/6 in upstate New York,
1420' elevation. NY WO G

"Gary Woods" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "hemyd" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I heard that when Aspartame is used in combination with cyanide it can be very harmful.
>
> Indeed it is! In fact, though the EPA covered it up, this combination is responsible for wiping
> out the tigers in Connecticut! Bad stuff.
>

> Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at www.albany.net/~gwoods Zone 5/6 in upstate New
> York, 1420' elevation. NY WO G

It's all a conspiracy to get BPL approved by the FCC......

ROFLMAO!

Ken, aka KG0WX

"Julie Bove" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Nico Kadel-Garcia" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:34adnXlpzf3wkqzdRVn-
> [email protected]...
>
> > Doe! You found another sock puppet to spew from! Does your mommy know?
> >
> > More seriously, folks, "doe" is the author and sock puppet sponser of
the
> <snip> website mentioned, which is a bunch of frankly wild lies
> > about aspartame. This stuff dates back to Betty Martini, a true nutcase
> who
> > believes that all brain cancer and cellulite is formed of lumps of formaldehyde from breaking
> > down aspartame. (Hint: formaldehyde is water-soluble, it doesn't make lumps!)
>
> <snip>
>
> Wait a minute! I thought doe was the ironman watchtroll?

He is, but is he also in disguise as another troller? I wouldn't put it past him anyway.

Beav

"Gary Woods" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "hemyd" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I heard that when Aspartame is used in combination with cyanide it can be very harmful.
>
> Indeed it is! In fact, though the EPA covered it up, this combination is responsible for wiping
> out the tigers in Connecticut! Bad stuff.

There aren't any tigers in Conneticut.

Beav (ready for it:)

Beav wrote:
> "Gary Woods" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "hemyd" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> I heard that when Aspartame is used in combination with cyanide it can be very harmful.
>>
>> Indeed it is! In fact, though the EPA covered it up, this combination is responsible for wiping
>> out the tigers in Connecticut! Bad stuff.
>
> There aren't any tigers in Conneticut.
>
> Beav (ready for it:)

Of course -- they were wiped out by Aspartame.... ROTFL BJ

"BJ in Texas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Beav wrote:
> > "Gary Woods" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> Indeed it is! In fact, though the EPA covered it up, this combination is responsible for wiping
> >> out the tigers in Connecticut! Bad stuff.
> >
> > There aren't any tigers in Conneticut.
> >
> > Beav (ready for it:)
>
> Of course -- they were wiped out by Aspartame.... ROTFL BJ

Boo boom! (You have to a Basil Brush fan)

Beav

Radioactive Man <[email protected]> wrote:
> Aspartame does not affect blood sugar levels.

It may not affect blood *sugar* levels, but all the talk about it sure does affect blood
*pressure* levels, at least mine. Coming to think of it, that also affects one's stress level and
stress affects one's blood sugar level, so QED: Aspartame *does* affect blood sugar levels.

For the HI: :)

--
Frank Slootweg, T2, 57y, Diag 4/2000, weightloss (81->69 kg), diet, 2 * 0.5 mg Repaglinide

cc'd by email

Yep, believe that, and I have a good deaf in a large bridge. It connects two busy bouroghs in a
major US city

Shweesh, how STUPID can you get

go on back to momma Betty and tell her that another idiot listens to her!

Ozlover wrote:

> Radioactive Man <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Aspartame does not affect blood sugar levels.
>

> It may not affect blood *sugar* levels, but all the talk about it sure does affect blood
> *pressure* levels, at least mine. Coming to think of it, that also affects one's stress level
> and stress affects one's blood sugar level, so QED: Aspartame *does* affect blood sugar levels.
>
> For the HI: :)

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:42:46 -0500, Ted Rosenberg
<[email protected]> wrote:

>cc'd by email
>
>Yep, believe that, and I have a good deaf in a large bridge. It connects two busy bouroghs in a
>major US city
>

>Shweesh, how STUPID can you get
>
>go on back to momma Betty and tell her that another idiot listens to her!
>
>Ozlover wrote:
>
>> Radioactive Man <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>Aspartame does not affect blood sugar levels.
>>

>> It may not affect blood *sugar* levels, but all the talk about it sure does affect blood
>> *pressure* levels, at least mine. Coming to think of it, that also affects one's stress level
>> and stress affects one's blood sugar level, so QED: Aspartame *does* affect blood sugar levels.
>>
>> For the HI: :)

Ted,

Just occasionally, read what the poster says, and look up "irony" in your dictionary. Ozlover was
actually agreeing with you if you bothered to read it properly.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.

Ted Rosenberg wrote:
> cc'd by email
>
> Yep, believe that, and I have a good deaf in a large bridge. It connects two busy bouroghs in a
> major US city
>
> Shweesh, how STUPID can you get
>
> go on back to momma Betty and tell her that another idiot listens to her!

Ted, this sort of mistaken sniping by you is why your shrieking at the spammers and idiots gets
ignored and dumped: you throw out the baby with the bathwater. Radioactive Man was being *ironic*
about the flamage.

Take a break and try reading the message before you flame it.

> Ozlover wrote:
>
>> Radioactive Man <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Aspartame does not affect blood sugar levels.
>>

>> It may not affect blood *sugar* levels, but all the talk about it sure does affect blood
>> *pressure* levels, at least mine. Coming to think of it, that also affects one's stress level
>> and stress affects one's blood sugar level, so QED: Aspartame *does* affect blood sugar levels.
>>
>> For the HI: :)

Nico Kadel-Garcia <[email protected]> wrote: [deleted]
> Radioactive Man was being *ironic* about the flamage.

Well, actually it was me. I think it's rather unfair to blame Radioactive Man for my postings.

[Same footnote applies.]

--

Ozlover wrote:
> Nico Kadel-Garcia <[email protected]> wrote: [deleted]
>> Radioactive Man was being *ironic* about the flamage.
>
> Well, actually it was me. I think it's rather unfair to blame Radioactive Man for my postings.
>
> [Same footnote applies.]

Man, I was off last night. My apologies overall: the baby has hit the terrible two's, and I couldn't
sleep after finally getting her down.

And oh, my *ghod*, she is gorgeous! When she is smiling and happy, I can almost feel my blood sugar
rising from all the radiated sweetness. Definitely her mama's eyes, and I've been teaching her
demonic cackles. Life is good, if exhaustiing.

Unfortunately for my sleep cycles, she's hit the "I can now yowl full-throated for things I want
stage, even if my daddy is holding me in his arms and near his head so that I can inhale while his
ears are still ringing and he doesn't even notice me pausing" stage of developing her voice. And the
stunning little soprano can not merely shatter glass, she can *melt* it from the force. I swear, one
day taking her to the store there's going to be this car going down the road, suddenly rocking in
every direction, pulling over and slowing, and this mushroom cloud *explosion* of glass outwards
when she cranks up and hits the right note.

With my luck, that'll be today....

cc'd by email first - my apologies to all for missing the point second - you think you have trouble
sleeping now - wait till she is 16 !!!

and last month I had to take my little girl (22) to the airport at 4:30 AM so she could get her
plane to Hong Kong to get back to work