Aspartame

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Guy, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Guy

    Guy Guest

    I started to post but I decided to hell with it. Living with nuts is part of our existence. I will
    simply ignore nonsense and let others do what they want. We can not and should not save the world.
    It is the natural selection process ar work.

    Tags:

  2. Colleen

    Colleen Guest

    "Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I started to post but I decided to hell with it. Living with nuts is part of our existence. I will
    > simply ignore nonsense and let others do what they want. We can not and should not save the world.
    > It is the natural selection process ar work.

    I try to include nuts in my diet every day. c

  3. Guy

    Guy Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 05:56:45 -0600, "Colleen" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> I started to post but I decided to hell with it. Living with nuts is part of our existence. I
    >> will simply ignore nonsense and let others do what they want. We can not and should not save the
    >> world. It is the natural selection process ar work.
    >
    >I try to include nuts in my diet every day. c

    When you get older you have to watch the nuts. There is the tendency to develop pockets in the
    intestine that may collect some items and cause inflammation. Chew the nuts well.. We just live with
    the other kind, Guy