Aspartame

Guy

Guest
We are taking the wrong approach. We need to start a pool where the winner is the one that guessed
closest to the number of aspartame spams in a month. Nay it would not work. We would cheat by
posting a few false ones.

If Betty quits I will be looking over my shoulder for some disaster.

Let's see. We started with one tonight. That means it will multiply throughout the next few days. If
we add in the Betty factor + a few of our other trolls, I guess about 75 within the matter of a
week. Of course, because this is my opinion, I could be wrong...again. c

"Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> We are taking the wrong approach. We need to start a pool where the winner is the one that guessed
> closest to the number of aspartame spams in a month. Nay it would not work. We would cheat by
> posting a few false ones.
>
> If Betty quits I will be looking over my shoulder for some disaster.

No Guy! what we need to do is Block all posts from betty and her cohorts.I cannot believe that this
troll is still plagueing the NGs with this spam,did she get an early release??

David

--
news:[email protected]...