Aspartame

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Guy, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Guy

    Guy Guest

    We are taking the wrong approach. We need to start a pool where the winner is the one that guessed
    closest to the number of aspartame spams in a month. Nay it would not work. We would cheat by
    posting a few false ones.

    If Betty quits I will be looking over my shoulder for some disaster.

    Tags:

  2. Colleen

    Colleen Guest

    Let's see. We started with one tonight. That means it will multiply throughout the next few days. If
    we add in the Betty factor + a few of our other trolls, I guess about 75 within the matter of a
    week. Of course, because this is my opinion, I could be wrong...again. c

    "Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > We are taking the wrong approach. We need to start a pool where the winner is the one that guessed
    > closest to the number of aspartame spams in a month. Nay it would not work. We would cheat by
    > posting a few false ones.
    >
    > If Betty quits I will be looking over my shoulder for some disaster.

  3. Batezee

    Batezee Guest

    No Guy! what we need to do is Block all posts from betty and her cohorts.I cannot believe that this
    troll is still plagueing the NGs with this spam,did she get an early release??

    David

    --
    news:[email protected]...