Assaulted by a paint ball gun...

"Every bright people"?
That's a pretty...creative use of language there.
Very bright. :D
Are you being forced to read this?

cucamelsmd15 said:
So now youre saying that pine board is harder than bone? Is that what youre saying steve? Because, youve ventured into medical territory, and you are wrong there too.:rolleyes:
So you won't mind stating what the comparitive densities are...will you?
Just saying it's wrong doesn't make it so.
:D :D :D

stevebaby said:
So you won't mind stating what the comparitive densities are...will you?
Just saying it's wrong doesn't make it so.
:D :D :D
Density of pine is roughly 0.5

Density of bone is roughly considered to be 1.5, but varies from person to person.

So, youre still wrong.

TrekDedicated said:
Well, today, while riding, I was shot at by at least one punk kid with paintball gun.

Have you been shot at anymore since this time?

Sounds like a punk to me too. Hopefully this case gets solved and this kid is punished. Im a fairly big guy so people usually don't bother me on my rides. However, these group of kids decided it would be funny to throw some rocks at me, so I proceeded to get off my bike and talk to them. Probably one of the best feelings ever is when you can smell their fear. I let them go though, because I was on a workout.

Wow, just what is wrong with people nowadays. I've been assaulted a couple of times, both times they were trying to steal my bike. At least those guys had a reason, but to attack someone simply because you want to have fun is just crazy. It must hurt a lot. I hope the police do something about it.

Once, I was riding, and I heard a bang as a car went by. I then felt something strike the back of my head, hard.

I put my hand back there, and it came back dripping red. I assumed a tire had thrown a rock, and I was bleeding.

Got home as fast as possible, only to find that there was no wound. It wasn't blood, it was red paint. Apparently I had been shot in the back of the head in a drive by from a moving vehicle.

Pretty impressive shot actually.

TrekDedicated said:
Well, today, while riding, I was shot at by at least one punk kid with paintball gun.

He/she was waiting, hidden in the woods for someone like myself to come by. Luckily for me, I was cranking it and the idiot didn't know how to shoot so I only got hit twice. One of the welts actually bled.

So I called the police and there is now an assault case.

I mean, honestly, are people in that much need of a power trip to cause harm to innocent people?

I'm lucky I didn't get hit more and/or swerve with a car near me...

Needless to say, I will find out who did this...
kids today :angry: ..some might think that kind of nonsense is funny, but not me

jbepp said:
Wow, just what is wrong with people nowadays. I've been assaulted a couple of times, both times they were trying to steal my bike. At least those guys had a reason, but to attack someone simply because you want to have fun is just crazy. It must hurt a lot. I hope the police do something about it.
Did you get the **** beat out of ya! *ly

Firstly I hope you get better and glad to hear not to hurt. Secondly I think people nowadays are just idiots.