Road Cycling ยท Public discussion

"Assistance on Bike Purchase"

Started by DaveBurr ยท ยท Last activity ยท 2 posts ยท 1,289 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
18 December 2004
Last activity
23 December 2004
Original author
DaveBurr
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,289
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. ๐Ÿ˜• I am interested in purchasing a second bike for training purposes and to decrease the wear and tear on current bike (Trek 5200). I currently have an opportunity to purchase a 2005 Fuji Roubaix Pro. The cost is between $700-$800 dollars. I am not very familiar with Fuji. Any opinions out there? Is this a good deal? Is Fuji a decent brand? I know they have been around a long time.

  2. i have not personally ridden a fuji but my old team most of the guys used they and they were very happy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.