assistance please?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Mar 18, 2003.

  1. greetings. 'tis the paving slab fairy here. Soon will be the birthday of my nearest & dearest. Now,
    what do you get the bloke who has everything? I mean, he has me so he can't possibly be in need of
    or want anything else in life. But, I am thinking of some sort of cycling art work - so do you guys
    know of any URLs of any decent cycling art/prints/posters??? Something of a UK nature probably?

    Thanks in advance, helen s (google is not too useful alas)

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    > greetings. 'tis the paving slab fairy here. Soon will be the birthday of my nearest & dearest.
    > Now, what do you get the bloke who has everything? I mean, he has me so he can't possibly be in
    > need of or want anything else in life. But, I am thinking of some sort of cycling art work - so do
    > you guys know of any URLs of any decent cycling art/prints/posters??? Something of a UK nature
    > probably?
    >
    > Thanks in advance, helen s (google is not too useful alas)

    Some of Jason Patient's cycling photographs are very nice. I believe he sells framed prints.

    http://www.bikereader.com/BikeReader/images/patient.html

    Colin

  3. >Some of Jason Patient's cycling photographs are very nice. I believe he sells framed prints.

    Thanks Colin!

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Marc

    Marc Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote:

    > greetings. 'tis the paving slab fairy here. Soon will be the birthday of my nearest & dearest.
    > Now, what do you get the bloke who has everything?

    Bibshorts?

    --
    Marc Tabards, banners and signs for fundraising events and charities
    http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk/

  5. Ian Walker

    Ian Walker Guest

  6. >Bibshorts?

    Silly, contrary boy!

    Cheers, helen s ;-)

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  7. >Mike Dyason has pictures and several other gift ideas:

    Thanks Ian

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  8. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > greetings. 'tis the paving slab fairy here. Soon will be the birthday of
    my
    > nearest & dearest. Now, what do you get the bloke who has everything? I
    mean,
    > he has me so he can't possibly be in need of or want anything else in
    life.
    > But, I am thinking of some sort of cycling art work - so do you guys know
    of
    > any URLs of any decent cycling art/prints/posters??? Something of a UK
    nature
    > probably?

    I know we visited this a while back but given Vernon's presumed predilection for ladies wot cycle:-

    <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2603751.stm>

    If his tastes are more cerebral:

    <http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=856445&item=126739&cat=1013>

    If you forget his card:

    http://www.teamestrogen.com/ecards.asp

    Finally, give him a chuckle.

    http://www.teamestrogen.com/jokes.asp

  9. >I know we visited this a while back but given Vernon's presumed predilection for ladies wot cycle:-

    ><http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2603751.stm>

    No, he wouldn't suit wearing that kind of underwear.

    >If his tastes are more cerebral:
    >
    ><http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=856445&item=126739&cat=1013>

    Hmmm.... On LSD at time of painting??? ;-)

    >If you forget his card:
    >
    >http://www.teamestrogen.com/ecards.asp

    I have designed his card, but some of those aren't bad.

    >Finally, give him a chuckle.
    >
    >http://www.teamestrogen.com/jokes.asp

    Not bad :)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  10. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    > Then there's the Campag corkscrew. Gearshift have that at about 80 quid.

    Campag make a gold plated version as well. How many quids are they? :)

    ~PB

  11. Jan

    Jan Guest

  12. Jan

    Jan Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    >> http://www.penandthink.biz/pricelist.htm
    >
    > Thanks Jan!
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    No Prob ! We've got the Armstrong & Pantani Numbered prints... and very nice they are too!

    Jan _o -\<, () / ()

    ---

  13. Tim Dunne

    Tim Dunne Guest

    > greetings. 'tis the paving slab fairy here. Soon will be the birthday of
    my
    > nearest & dearest. Now, what do you get the bloke who has everything?

    8<...

    Penicillin?

    Tim
    --
    Sent from Brum, UK... ...scheduled completion Sept 2003 'What's keeping the White House white? Is it
    chalk, is it fog, is it fear?' Steve Skaith, 'America For Beginners' Look, mum, an anorak on a bike!

  14. >Now, what do you get the bloke who has everything?

    >8<...
    >
    >Penicillin?

    Now that is funny :)

    Cheers, helen s

  15. Jon Martin

    Jon Martin Guest

    >Then there's the Campag corkscrew. Gearshift have that at about 80 quid.

    One day she will be mine, oh yes;)

    Jon
    --
    Why does everything nice I buy at the moment keep @##*%ing breaking? [email protected] NOT!!