ASSOS Airblock Jacket

EastCoast

Jul 2, 2003
I'm looking to purchase the ASSOS Airblock Jacket, since the weather is turning fast hear in New York.

Anyone have any thoughts for feedback on this item?

Originally posted by EastCoast
I'm looking to purchase the ASSOS Airblock Jacket, since the weather is turning fast hear in New York.

Anyone have any thoughts for feedback on this item?

Way too expensive! These jackets are such a mint it almost hurts to zip it up and sweat it in. They sure look nice, but I have seen lots of other jackets on the market like Pearl Izumi and Cannondale that cater to the cost concious enthusiast.

Best Wishes,
Vector7

East Coast,

I have one of these jackets. Perhaps they are expensive, at least that could be your initial impression, however, one ride and you will know it was worth every penny. This is an exceptional garment that fits superbly and functions as well too. I don't regret buying it for one second.

I don't know if you've already found a seller. If not, do shop around. You can try to haggle with the people at www.racersportif.com in Toronto. There is also www.totalcycling.com in N.Ireland and also www.settlecycles.co.uk whom I found a pleasure to deal with.

Good luck,
Mike

Originally posted by velomane
East Coast,

I have one of these jackets. Perhaps they are expensive, at least that could be your initial impression, however, one ride and you will know it was worth every penny. This is an exceptional garment that fits superbly and functions as well too. I don't regret buying it for one second.

I don't know if you've already found a seller. If not, do shop around. You can try to haggle with the people at www.racersportif.com in Toronto. There is also www.totalcycling.com in N.Ireland and also www.settlecycles.co.uk whom I found a pleasure to deal with.

Good luck,
Mike

Mike

The price was not the question, I'm just trying to find out if the jacket is that good!

I have heard some great things about Assos.

Thanks!