Assos chamois cream sucks, FYI...

fabiosav

Nov 19, 2003
The stuff has some form of menthol effect. If you like a ride with what feels like (smooth) wintermint toothpaste on your groin, have fun... Me, I prefer to stay focused on my ride...

thought you'd want to know.

fabiosav said:
The stuff has some form of menthol effect. If you like a ride with what feels like (smooth) wintermint toothpaste on your groin, have fun... Me, I prefer to stay focused on my ride...

LOL! I laughed out loud at that description. I had visions of Ben Gay on my crotch, LOL.

Edit: I read it to my gf and she cracked up too. lol!

fabiosav said:

Well, when I use the cream, that's the one I use. 't feels like a cool, hot mountain breeze blowin' over my grollies....kinda like a tongue hangin' on to the habenero remnants of dinner here in Tucson.

You can't put it on like yer Tammy Faye or summat. Like the advert says...."a little dab 'll do ya...." Of course if ya really got the hankerin', iffin' you really need to pull the trigger, grab a spatula, slather it on to yer loins, and in no time at all.....

fabiosav said:

I'd say lose the Assos, and get into Castelli Comfort Temp synthetic chamois / bibs !!!!