ASSOS Rim

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Invisionsf, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. Invisionsf

    Invisionsf Guest

    Does anyone remember the ASSOS aero rm of the 80's? If so, does anyone recal wh made that for ASSOS,
    or did they actually go into rim manufacturing for a short time.

    cliff

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Invisionsf) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Does anyone remember the ASSOS aero rm of the 80's? If so, does anyone recal wh made that for
    > ASSOS, or did they actually go into rim manufacturing for a short time.

    Assos were a Swiss firm, so I would hazard a guess at Weinmann, also based in Switzerland. Could be
    wrong, though.

    David E. Belcher

    Dept. of Chemistry, University of York

  3. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "Invisionsf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone remember the ASSOS aero rm of the 80's? If so, does anyone
    recal
    > wh made that for ASSOS, or did they actually go into rim manufacturing for
    > short time.
    >
    > cliff

    California Bikes in La Jolla, CA actually still have a few pair of you're interested. I thought
    about buying a pair for my track bike, but didn't.

    Mike