Astana gets rid of Gusev

Bro Deal

Jun 26, 2006
From DPF: Damsgaard said Gusev had irregular values. Another Disco rider decided to take up doping after leaving the team. So sad.

Bro Deal said:
From DPF: Damsgaard said Gusev had irregular values. Another Disco rider decided to take up doping after leaving the team. So sad.
why wont Damsgaard bust CSC.

He should be testing the big guys multiple times per month for blood.

Stuff the young guys, they cannot afford the blood doping. Just target their hitters and A team.

thunder said:
why wont Damsgaard bust CSC.

He should be testing the big guys multiple times per month for blood.

Stuff the young guys, they cannot afford the blood doping. Just target their hitters and A team.
He is Danish. 100% sure none of the CSC-SB riders will ever get busted.
Good that he caught at least one, too bad it was an Astana rider that is not even in the Tour, instead of a CSC rider.... I'm seriously doubting Damsgaard after watching CSC's USP/Disco like dominance......

Aquamarinos said:
He is Danish. 100% sure none of the CSC-SB riders will ever get busted.
Good that he caught at least one, too bad it was an Astana rider that is not even in the Tour, instead of a CSC rider.... I'm seriously doubting Damsgaard after watching CSC's USP/Disco like dominance......
I would agree. But perhaps the bust will come post-Tour.

Gusev put in amazing results in the Tour de Suisse with his sudden ability to climb as well as TT.

I cannot stand the constant diatribe of "everyone dopes" that is prevelent in this forum but find the dominance of CSC very difficult to believe. I have liked this team for awhile but it's too difficult to believe it is all for real.

If they keep on dominating and nothing turns up, I would think what everyone else here believes and that is they are getting away with it.

It is completely stupid on Riis' part given his confession last year and the fact that he has too much to lose if he's busted.