At least he wasn't wearin b*bs...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Jan 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ... see http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2668951.stm "Steve Gough cycled five miles to Southampton
    Magistrates Court dressed in nothing but open-toed sandals."

    I'll bet he has numbnuts though ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

    Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
    ~~~~~~~~~~
     
    Tags:


  2. Graham Glen

    Graham Glen Guest

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On 17 Jan 2003 18:51:02 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

    > ... see http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2668951.stm "Steve Gough cycled five miles to
    > Southampton Magistrates Court dressed in nothing but open-toed sandals."

    Tcah! To hear these people talk you'd think they'd never seen SPD compatible sandals before. I don't
    know, apathetic bloody planet.....

    Guy
    ===
    ** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
    work. Apologies.
     
  4. wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    > ... see http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2668951.stm "Steve Gough cycled five miles to
    > Southampton Magistrates Court dressed in nothing but open-toed sandals."
    >
    > I'll bet he has numbnuts though ;-)

    He *has*, or he ..is?
     
  5. Nick Kew

    Nick Kew Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys
    at the keyboard of Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:
    > wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    >> ... see http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2668951.stm "Steve Gough cycled five miles to
    >> Southampton Magistrates Court dressed in nothing but open-toed sandals."
    >>
    >> I'll bet he has numbnuts though ;-)
    >
    > He *has*, or he ..is?

    Nah. Last week was a bit nippy, but this week has been back to the kind of any-time-of-year
    indeterminate temperature in which a birthday suit is perfectly comfortable unless you're in for an
    extended period of inactivity. And it's even been mostly dry and sunny.

    --
    Wear your paunch with pride!
     
  6. Nick Kew

    Nick Kew Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys
    at the keyboard of "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Its obvious. His real name's Steve Gough and he cycled to Southampton Magistrates Court ;-)

    Does Steve Gough have an ample paunch and bigger beard?

    --
    Wear your paunch with pride!
     
  7. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:28 +0000, [email protected] (Nick Kew) wrote:

    >Nah. Last week was a bit nippy, but this week has been back to the kind of any-time-of-year
    >indeterminate temperature in which a birthday suit is perfectly comfortable

    I don't think I want to know how you found this out ;-)

    Guy
    ===
    ** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
    work. Apologies.
     
  8. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:28 +0000, [email protected] (Nick Kew) wrote:
    >
    >> Nah. Last week was a bit nippy, but this week has been back to the kind of any-time-of-year
    >> indeterminate temperature in which a birthday suit is perfectly comfortable
    >
    > I don't think I want to know how you found this out ;-)
    >

    Its obvious. His real name's Steve Gough and he cycled to Southampton Magistrates Court ;-)

    Tony

    http://www.raven-family.com

    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
    Bernard Shaw.
     
Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Loading...