At least he wasn't wearin b*bs...

Wafflycathcsdir

Guest
... see http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2668951.stm "Steve Gough cycled five miles to Southampton
Magistrates Court dressed in nothing but open-toed sandals."

I'll bet he has numbnuts though ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

On 17 Jan 2003 18:51:02 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

> ... see http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2668951.stm "Steve Gough cycled five miles to
> Southampton Magistrates Court dressed in nothing but open-toed sandals."

Tcah! To hear these people talk you'd think they'd never seen SPD compatible sandals before. I don't
know, apathetic bloody planet.....

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys
at the keyboard of Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:
> wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
>> ... see http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2668951.stm "Steve Gough cycled five miles to
>> Southampton Magistrates Court dressed in nothing but open-toed sandals."
>>
>> I'll bet he has numbnuts though ;-)
>
> He *has*, or he ..is?

Nah. Last week was a bit nippy, but this week has been back to the kind of any-time-of-year
indeterminate temperature in which a birthday suit is perfectly comfortable unless you're in for an
extended period of inactivity. And it's even been mostly dry and sunny.

--
Wear your paunch with pride!

at the keyboard of "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Its obvious. His real name's Steve Gough and he cycled to Southampton Magistrates Court ;-)

Does Steve Gough have an ample paunch and bigger beard?

--
Wear your paunch with pride!

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:28 +0000, [email protected] (Nick Kew) wrote:

>Nah. Last week was a bit nippy, but this week has been back to the kind of any-time-of-year
>indeterminate temperature in which a birthday suit is perfectly comfortable

I don't think I want to know how you found this out ;-)

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:28 +0000, [email protected] (Nick Kew) wrote:
>
>> Nah. Last week was a bit nippy, but this week has been back to the kind of any-time-of-year
>> indeterminate temperature in which a birthday suit is perfectly comfortable
>
> I don't think I want to know how you found this out ;-)

Its obvious. His real name's Steve Gough and he cycled to Southampton Magistrates Court ;-)

Tony

http://www.raven-family.com

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
Bernard Shaw.