At least we know who Trdina is

TritonRider

Guest
That take's a whole lot more guts than all the limp **** losers who hide
behind a fake name to slam people.
So, has this version of RC put up his claimed identity? Palchick wasn't this
stupid.
Bill C

"TritonRider" wrote ...
> That take's a whole lot more guts than all the limp **** losers who hide
> behind a fake name to slam people.
> So, has this version of RC put up his claimed identity?

Nope.

"TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote:
> So, has this version of RC put up his claimed identity?

Well, that depends if you believe his final hint or not. If he is telling
the truth, then he's probably got lots of good stories. But he's shown
himself to be pretty crafty before so I'm not so sure. OTOH, he has posted
here from a US Postal Service IP address.

Mark
(likes mysteries)

Mark Fennell wrote:

> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > So, has this version of RC put up his claimed identity?

> Well, that depends if you believe his final hint or not. If he is telling
> the truth, then he's probably got lots of good stories. But he's shown
> himself to be pretty crafty before so I'm not so sure. OTOH, he has posted
> here from a US Postal Service IP address.
>
> Mark
> (likes mysteries)

http://www.google.com/groups?&[email protected]

"h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Mark Fennell wrote:
> >
> > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > So, has this version of RC put up his claimed identity?

> > Well, that depends if you believe his final hint or not. If he is

telling
> > the truth, then he's probably got lots of good stories. But he's shown
> > himself to be pretty crafty before so I'm not so sure. OTOH, he has

posted
> > here from a US Postal Service IP address.
> >
> > Mark
> > (likes mysteries)

http://www.google.com/groups?&[email protected]

Yes, but do you believe him?

"Mark Fennell" wrote...

> Yes, but do you believe him?

He's posted here under his own name plenty. What would be the point?

"Jim Flom" wrote ...

> He's posted here under his own name plenty. What would be the point?

Did I just say that?

>Subject: Re: At least we know who Trdina is
>From: h squared [email protected]
>Date: 7/25/2004 8:27 PM Central Standard Time
>

>Mark Fennell wrote:
>>
>> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > So, has this version of RC put up his claimed identity?

>> Well, that depends if you believe his final hint or not. If he is telling
>> the truth, then he's probably got lots of good stories. But he's shown
>> himself to be pretty crafty before so I'm not so sure. OTOH, he has posted
>> here from a US Postal Service IP address.
>>
>> Mark
>> (likes mysteries)

>http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=9a013f22.0211210742.6c2dc137@posting

..google.com

those were the good ol' days...

jason

h squared <[email protected]> wrote:
> Mark Fennell wrote:

> > Well, that depends if you believe his final hint or not. If he is telling
> > the truth, then he's probably got lots of good stories. But he's shown
> > himself to be pretty crafty before so I'm not so sure. OTOH, he has posted
> > here from a US Postal Service IP address.

> > Mark
> > (likes mysteries)

> http://www.google.com/groups?&[email protected]

Stalkers.