at the age of 37

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bart Van Hoorebeeck, Jan 8, 2005.

  1. he was learning how to dope.

    Tags:

  2. On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:38:58 GMT, Bart Van Hoorebeeck wrote:
    > he was learning how to dope.

    You saying there's still hope for me making it to the big league?

    --
    Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

  3. On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:38:58 GMT, Bart Van Hoorebeeck wrote:
    > he was learning how to dope.

    Ah, now I see (VRT teletext) you probably meant Museeuw, not Heirewegh
    (as reported on CN).

    --
    Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

  4. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    > On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:38:58 GMT, Bart Van Hoorebeeck wrote:
    >> he was learning how to dope.

    > You saying there's still hope for me making it to the big league?
    >
    > --
    > Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
    > Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://gettbird.com/

    Ewoud, when genetic engineering becomes a reality, you'll be winning the
    Ronde at the age of 59. You've lots to look forward to. ;-)

  5. >
    > Ah, now I see (VRT teletext) you probably meant Museeuw,

    It's a logical conclusion of the text messages used as evidence:

    -instructions from the dealer on one side

    -clueless newbie remarks ("I'm still at 52!") on the other.

  6. B. Lafferty wrote:
    > "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:38:58 GMT, Bart Van Hoorebeeck wrote:
    > >> he was learning how to dope.

    > > You saying there's still hope for me making it to the big league?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
    > > Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://gettbird.com/

    > Ewoud, when genetic engineering becomes a reality, you'll be winning

    the
    > Ronde at the age of 59. You've lots to look forward to. ;-)

    Dumbass -

    It already *is* a reality.

    It's not going to take another 20 years before genetic doping will be a
    method used in professional sports.

    There is no test for it. Therefore many, many riders will be using it
    before not-in-the-know people like us hear of it.

    K. Gringioni.

  7. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    > It already *is* a reality.
    >
    > It's not going to take another 20 years before genetic doping will be a
    > method used in professional sports.
    >
    > There is no test for it. Therefore many, many riders will be using it
    > before not-in-the-know people like us hear of it.

    Remember, you heard it here first from Mr. Science.

  8. Tom Kunich wrote:
    > Henry, are you aware that they still give electroshock treatments?
    > Gene-doping..... Well, by all means let's watch the first person who

    wants
    > to die at a very early age.

    Dumbass -

    Read the article.