at the age of 37

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:38:58 GMT, Bart Van Hoorebeeck wrote:
> he was learning how to dope.

You saying there's still hope for me making it to the big league?

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:38:58 GMT, Bart Van Hoorebeeck wrote:
> he was learning how to dope.

Ah, now I see (VRT teletext) you probably meant Museeuw, not Heirewegh
(as reported on CN).

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

> On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:38:58 GMT, Bart Van Hoorebeeck wrote:
>> he was learning how to dope.

> You saying there's still hope for me making it to the big league?
>
> --
> Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
> Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://gettbird.com/

Ewoud, when genetic engineering becomes a reality, you'll be winning the
Ronde at the age of 59. You've lots to look forward to. ;-)

> Ah, now I see (VRT teletext) you probably meant Museeuw,

It's a logical conclusion of the text messages used as evidence:

-instructions from the dealer on one side

-clueless newbie remarks ("I'm still at 52!") on the other.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:38:58 GMT, Bart Van Hoorebeeck wrote:
> >> he was learning how to dope.

> > You saying there's still hope for me making it to the big league?
> >
> > --
> > Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
> > Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://gettbird.com/

> Ewoud, when genetic engineering becomes a reality, you'll be winning

the
> Ronde at the age of 59. You've lots to look forward to. ;-)

Dumbass -

It already *is* a reality.

It's not going to take another 20 years before genetic doping will be a
method used in professional sports.

There is no test for it. Therefore many, many riders will be using it
before not-in-the-know people like us hear of it.

K. Gringioni.

> It already *is* a reality.
>
> It's not going to take another 20 years before genetic doping will be a
> method used in professional sports.
>
> There is no test for it. Therefore many, many riders will be using it
> before not-in-the-know people like us hear of it.

Remember, you heard it here first from Mr. Science.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> Henry, are you aware that they still give electroshock treatments?
> Gene-doping..... Well, by all means let's watch the first person who

wants
> to die at a very early age.

Dumbass -

Read the article.