Atheists & Skeptics = Toxic Douche Bags & Retarded Imbeciles

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by D'Mn'Ph'D, Jun 11, 2003.

  1. D'Mn'Ph'D

    D'Mn'Ph'D Guest

    Tags:

  2. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "'D'Mn'Ph'D" <'doctor'[email protected]'nrs.ed'> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]...

    > Q1: Why are the atheists & skeptics so wantonly fearful of astrology, reincarnation, the spirit
    > world and psychic phenomena in general? Why are they so irrational about
    <snip>

    Uh OK. You don't have a brother named Mike, do you?
    --
    Westie

  3. Westie wrote:
    > "'D'Mn'Ph'D" <'doctor'[email protected]'nrs.ed'> wrote in message
    > news:D[email protected]...

    >>Q1: Why are the atheists & skeptics so wantonly fearful of astrology, reincarnation, the spirit
    >> world and psychic phenomena in general? Why are they so irrational about
    >
    > <snip>
    >

    > Uh OK. You don't have a brother named Mike, do you?
    > --
    > Westie

    if he doesn't, then it's possible that mikey has never heard this *important* message.

    i think that out of concern for our favorite fruitloop's ongoing elucidation, we should All forward
    this to mikey ASAP.

  4. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

    uhhhhh, okaaaaayyyy.

    -Dave

  5. Mtbchip

    Mtbchip Guest

    in article [email protected], Westie at [email protected] wrote on
    6/11/03 10:45 PM:

    > "'D'Mn'Ph'D" <'doctor'[email protected]'nrs.ed'> wrote in message
    > news:D[email protected]...
    >>

    >> Q1: Why are the atheists & skeptics so wantonly fearful of astrology, reincarnation, the spirit
    >> world and psychic phenomena in general? Why are they so irrational about
    > <snip>
    >

    > Uh OK. You don't have a brother named Mike, do you?
    > --
    > Westie

    Mike is his SISTER.... SHhhhhhhhhhhhh

  6. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

  7. 'D'Mn'Ph'D <'doctor'[email protected]'nrs.ed'> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > Q1: Why are the atheists & skeptics so wantonly fearful of astrology, reincarnation, the spirit
    > world and psychic phenomena in general?

    Aaaaallllllllllll righty then!! Well...what can I say? Was there a point here that I missed?
    Speaking from the retarded imbecile/toxic douchebag point of view of course...(nice use of large
    words there by the way, Bud...your English teacher should be proud)

    Arak /|\ (Skeptical TDB-RI)

    ;^p

  8. Mitch Alsup

    Mitch Alsup Guest

    'D'Mn'Ph'D <'doctor'[email protected]'nrs.ed'> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > Q1: Why are the atheists & skeptics so wantonly fearful of astrology,

    I have examined the "science" of astrology and found it wanting: wanting of scientific method,
    wanting of evidence, wanting of accurate predictions. It just plain doesn't work.

    > reincarnation,

    I am still waiting for the first useful peice of evidence that substantiates reincarnation.

    > the spirit world and psychic phenomena in general?

    Perhaps if there were any evidence, the scientific community would be much more receptive.

    > Why are they so irrational about such serious and enlightening subject
    > matter?

    So, you are calling us irrational to not fall head-over-heels for a fly-by-night, evidnece-free body
    of jargon that somehow you feel is enlightening! Enlightening in what way? What kind of evidency can
    you posit that give any creedence to this stuff having any use whatsoever?

    > They act as if they've got rabies,

    We do not act like we've got rabies. We act like YOU have nothin! You misrepresent our lack of
    believe with wanton dislike.

    > and they run & hide from all invitations to respond to or even
    > acknowledge evidence

    What evidence? How much does a ghost weigh? How does light refract as it passes through a spirits
    body? How do yo know?

    > which undermines and invalidates their foolish notions while validating the supernatural etc.
    > as real science;

    It is you foolish notion to think that any of this stuff is real without evidence. Bring forth
    some evidence, and let us look at it. The evidence posited previously HAS been examined and found
    (ahem) ordinary.

    > not the least of which is judicial astrology, which is strict astronomy logically
    > deduced--based on positions of the planets to the Earth. No matter, since atheists & skeptics
    > just run and hide in fear of this knowledge, presumably as not to draw attention to their
    > stupidity.

    It is clear that it is you who are the later.

    <snip--thankfully>

    > Daniel Joseph Min

    A.K.A. The Idiot

  9. Mitch Alsup wrote:

    > A.K.A. The Idiot

    after your reply, i see why you sign off as "the Idiot", but how do you get "mitch" out of the
    initials A.K. ???

  10. Tim Bruening

    Tim Bruening Guest

    James Connell wrote:

    > Mitch Alsup wrote:
    > >
    > > A.K.A. The Idiot
    >
    > after your reply, i see why you sign off as "the Idiot", but how do you get "mitch" out of the
    > initials A.K. ???

    A.K.A. means "Also known as".

    What's with the newsgroups involving autism, religion, guns, stocks, and bikes? What links
    them together?

  11. Tim Bruening

    Tim Bruening Guest

    James Connell wrote:

    > Mitch Alsup wrote:
    > >
    > > A.K.A. The Idiot
    >
    > after your reply, i see why you sign off as "the Idiot", but how do you get "mitch" out of the
    > initials A.K. ???

    How are autism, religion, guns, stocks, and mountain bikes alike?