Athens (GA) Twilight Criterium and Roswell/Nally Criterium

martin_j001

May 12, 2004
Hey everyone, just wanted to see who all is going to be going to either of these next weekend. This will be my first time going to either (unfortunately we didnt' get to go last year due to the TdG conflict), but I'm hoping to catch both of these races this year. Anyone have any advice as to where to watch from for either race? I'm not really sure even what roads the races are on (I know there is a website for Athens, is there one for the Roswell crit too?). Any advice would be appreciated. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more good pictures to add to everything I got from the Tour de Georgia (if I can find a place to upload a bunch of images at once, I'll start a gallery and post the address here for anyone thats interested). :D

I would be, but I'll be in TN next weekend so that conflicts.

When is the Roswell Crit? I hadn't caught that one. Later this year they'll have a Crit, Road Race (circuit), etc. in Gainesville. I went last year, it was pretty good.

The Roswell Crit is the day after Twilight, May 1st. Any info to pass along on the Gainesville Crit, I'd like to check that out.

martin_j001 said:
The Roswell Crit is the day after Twilight, May 1st. Any info to pass along on the Gainesville Crit, I'd like to check that out.
Damn.. still in TN.

The Gainesville Crit was in Aug. last year I think.. I suspect it will be the same time frame this year, but I don't know an exact date.

I did the CAT 5 twilight. It was a good time.

Are there any good websites to find more races in the Southeast(RR &/or Crit)??

Thanks.