Atkin or SouthBeach

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Jesus Alvarado, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Anyone on this diets and still running ?

    Tags:

  2. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    Jesus Alvarado wrote:
    > Anyone on this diets and still running ?

    Most of them have passed away - RIP!

  3. >Anyone on this diets and still running ?

    I've done South Beach without a problem, tho' I take in extra carbs on hard workout days -- I think
    that's the only way to handle it. (I wouldn't do Phase 1 -- the most intensive no-carb part -- in
    the middle of a marathon buildup, for instance.)

    --
    Brian P. Baresch Fort Worth, Texas, USA Professional editing and proofreading

    If you're going through hell, keep going. --Winston Churchill

  4. Mike Conway

    Mike Conway Guest

    Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Jesus Alvarado wrote:
    > > Anyone on this diets and still running ?
    >
    > Most of them have passed away - RIP!

    And now I'm picturing all of the folks on Atkins in a veritable panic with our outbreak of "Mad
    Cow"....oh , what to eat now??

    Merry Christmas everyone! Eat safe out there...

    Mike C