Atkins diet

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Matt Klein, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Matt Klein

Matt Klein Guest

i think this is the greatest diet ever invented to get you close to your natural weight. i have been
    on this diet for 2 1/2 months and lost 25 lbs. i am never hungry and when i am i just eat the right
    foods. i think this is the greatest diet ever invented.

Tags:

2. Joad Hamed

Joad Hamed Guest

[email protected] (Matt Klein) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > i think this is the greatest diet ever invented to get you close to your natural weight. i have
    > been on this diet for 2 1/2 months and lost 25 lbs. i am never hungry and when i am i just eat the
    > right foods. i think this is the greatest diet ever invented.

matt, i have also been on this diet for 3 months and have lost 35lbs. i agree with you in that it is
    the best diet. the key to this diet is that you are never hungry. all other diets i have tried in
    the past limit you to the amount of food you can eat except this one, thats why it is amazing

3. Joad Hamed

Joad Hamed Guest

> i think this is the greatest diet ever invented to get you close to your natural weight. i have
    > been on this diet for 2 1/2 months and lost 25 lbs. i am never hungry and when i am i just eat the

matt, i have also been on this diet for 3 months and have lost 35lbs. i agree with you in that it is
    the best diet. the key to this diet is that you are never hungry. all other diets i have tried in
    the past limit you to the amount of food you can eat except this one, thats why it is amazing

4. Bill Case

Bill Case Guest

Yes, that's idea, now put up a website with bogus "nutrition" products. ;-))

"Matt Klein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

5. Joad Hamed

Joad Hamed Guest

6. Buddy Guy

Buddy Guy Guest

Hey Joad, why don't you post the exact same post 15 or 20 more times!

"joad hamed" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > [email protected] (Matt Klein) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > i think this is the greatest diet ever invented to get you close to your natural weight. i have
    > > been on this diet for 2 1/2 months and lost 25 lbs. i am never hungry and when i am i just eat
    > > the right foods. i think this is the greatest diet ever invented.
    >
    > matt, i have also been on this diet for 3 months and have lost 35lbs. i agree with you in that it
    > is the best diet. the key to this diet is that you are never hungry. all other diets i have tried
    > in the past limit you to the amount of food you can eat except this one, thats why it is amazing

7. Buddy Guy

Buddy Guy Guest

> i think this is the greatest diet ever invented to get you close to your natural weight
    If it were your natural weight shouldn't you be able to obtain it without some off the wall early
    death diet? The key word is NATURAL. This diet is far from natural.

"Matt Klein" <[email protected]> wrote in message

8. Mirek Fidler

Mirek Fidler Guest

> If it were your natural weight shouldn't you be able to obtain it
    without
    > some off the wall early death diet? The key word is NATURAL. This
    diet is
    > far from natural.

Why? What is NATURAL? Pasta, bread, cookies and sugar or eggs, vegetables, fruits and meat?

Mirek