ATL MT BK groups

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Sarcasticmeat, Apr 20, 2003.

  1. Looking for other mt bikers in the atlanta/conyers georgia area to ride with. Lets plan a ride.

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Sarcasticmeat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Looking for other mt bikers in the atlanta/conyers georgia area to ride with. Lets plan a ride.

    Sorry, there aint any. You're all alone.
    --
    Slacker

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Slacker wrote:
    > "Sarcasticmeat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Looking for other mt bikers in the atlanta/conyers georgia area to ride with. Lets plan a ride.
    >

    > Sorry, there aint any. You're all alone.

    You are such a meanie. But you could be right.

    penny

  4. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 21 Apr 2003 03:34:38 GMT, [email protected] (Sarcasticmeat) wrote:

    >Looking for other mt bikers in the atlanta/conyers georgia area to ride with. Lets plan a ride.

    Hey there. I'm over in Sharpsburg, (Between Newnan & P'tree City) I'll ride with ya. Drop
    me an e-mail

    Dave

  5. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:36:35 -0700, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Sarcasticmeat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Looking for other mt bikers in the atlanta/conyers georgia area to ride with. Lets plan a ride.
    >

    >Sorry, there aint any. You're all alone.

    Wrong Slack man.

    Dave

  6. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:46:10 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Slacker wrote:
    >> "Sarcasticmeat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >>> Looking for other mt bikers in the atlanta/conyers georgia area to ride with. Lets plan a ride.
    >>

    >> Sorry, there aint any. You're all alone.
    >
    >You are such a meanie. But you could be right.
    >

    >penny

    Not!

  7. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 21 Apr 2003 03:34:38 GMT, [email protected] (Sarcasticmeat) wrote:

    >Looking for other mt bikers in the atlanta/conyers georgia area to ride with. Lets plan a ride.

    Oh, my addy is frtgod AT yahoo.com