Atlanta, GA

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Nathaniel Simps, Mar 18, 2003.

  1. Hello, group. I have been a lurker/occasional poster for about 5 yrs now....

    I have moved to Atlanta (for what I hope will be an extended stay). I have been bouncing around a
    bit with my job lately...

    On my doorstep today FedEx just delivered my new XT shifter/brake levers and will install them
    tonight. Just in time to celebrate my birthday tomorrow.

    If anyone from my office calls...

    -I'll be in a meeting all afternoon. -Please hold my calls. -And tell my wife that I will
    call her back.

    Simpson 32 tomorrow and still not wiser

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Nathaniel Simpson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello, group. I have been a lurker/occasional poster for about 5 yrs now....
    >
    > I have moved to Atlanta (for what I hope will be an extended stay). I
    have
    > been bouncing around a bit with my job lately...
    >
    > On my doorstep today FedEx just delivered my new XT shifter/brake levers
    and
    > will install them tonight. Just in time to celebrate my birthday
    tomorrow.

    > If anyone from my office calls...
    >
    > -I'll be in a meeting all afternoon. -Please hold my calls. -And tell my wife that I will call
    > her back.

    Heheheheh -have a goodun!

    > Simpson 32 tomorrow and still not wiser

    You will not be any wiser until you reach my age (whatever that is at the time).

    Shaun aRe

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:30:14 GMT, "Nathaniel Simpson" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello, group. I have been a lurker/occasional poster for about 5 yrs now....
    >
    >I have moved to Atlanta (for what I hope will be an extended stay). I have been bouncing around a
    >bit with my job lately...
    >
    >On my doorstep today FedEx just delivered my new XT shifter/brake levers and will install them
    >tonight. Just in time to celebrate my birthday tomorrow.
    >
    >If anyone from my office calls...
    >
    >-I'll be in a meeting all afternoon. -Please hold my calls. -And tell my wife that I will call
    >her back.
    >

    >Simpson 32 tomorrow and still not wiser

    Happy B-Day, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is,
    the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]