atomBOLT FWD Recumbent High Racer Design

atombikes

Guest
Here is a new design I have been working on for about a 1/2 year now. I
call it the atomBOLT. The atomBOLT is a no-weld recumbent high racer
style bike, that uses MBB (moving bottom bracket) FWD. Goals were low
cost, no weld, easy to build. The design achieves those goals. If you
are looking for an inexpensive, easy to build recumbent bike project
for this winter, this is it!

http://www.geocities.com/atombikes/boltplans.html

atombikes wrote:
> Here is a new design I have been working on for about a 1/2 year now. I
> call it the atomBOLT. The atomBOLT is a no-weld recumbent high racer
> style bike, that uses MBB (moving bottom bracket) FWD. Goals were low
> cost, no weld, easy to build. The design achieves those goals. If you
> are looking for an inexpensive, easy to build recumbent bike project
> for this winter, this is it!
>
> http://www.geocities.com/atombikes/boltplans.html

Hey, very nice. I just got your book from Amazon, I've enjoyed it. I
have a Corsa, but my wife wants a LWB, we may want a tandem, I want a
lowracer... And I like to build stuff.

Didn't I see somewhere that you had a proa, once upon a time? I've
been a proa sailor for a while now. Need to get that new set of beams
finished and get on the water again.

--
Kevin

K_S_ONeill wrote:
> atombikes wrote:
> > Here is a new design I have been working on for about a 1/2 year now. I
> > call it the atomBOLT. The atomBOLT is a no-weld recumbent high racer
> > style bike, that uses MBB (moving bottom bracket) FWD. Goals were low
> > cost, no weld, easy to build. The design achieves those goals. If you
> > are looking for an inexpensive, easy to build recumbent bike project
> > for this winter, this is it!
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/atombikes/boltplans.html

> Hey, very nice. I just got your book from Amazon, I've enjoyed it. I
> have a Corsa, but my wife wants a LWB, we may want a tandem, I want a
> lowracer... And I like to build stuff.
>
> Didn't I see somewhere that you had a proa, once upon a time? I've
> been a proa sailor for a while now. Need to get that new set of beams
> finished and get on the water again.

Whoops, just realized I'm conflating you with Atomic Zombie. Sorry.
I'm sure if you wrote a book I'd enjoy it, though.

--
Kevin