Jul 11, 2003
Atomic Thermo Cuts

Contains:

Guarana Leaf Extract (22% Caffiene) 440mg
Ma Huang Extract (8% Ephedrine) 250mg *
White Willow Bark 75 mg
Cayenne Pepper Fruit (90,000 H.U.) 60mg
Ginger Root 40mg

* People with heart conditions should NOT take this.

However, I have no heart condition....and take the recommended dose of 1 tablet daily (approx. 30 minutes before my ride to work)

I have lost about 40 pounds in the last 4 months (more during the first two months, and last month I only lost 4 lbs.)

I ride hard, under nasty conditions (heat, humidity, thunder/lightning storms, heavy traffic, lots of 18 wheelers on my ride, rough rodes, rocks, spilled concret in 4 differant place {the roughest part of my ride.} and lately its been windy {gusty more than constant})

Not sure why this supplements works so well for me. I have tried others including Stacker 2.

Any supplement you use, read the label carefully, also know your allergies - many extracts can set them off. A freind who is allergic to ginger cannot take this. (they read label)

Good luck.

Originally posted by Randal Lovelace
Atomic Thermo Cuts

Contains:

Guarana Leaf Extract (22% Caffiene) 440mg
Ma Huang Extract (8% Ephedrine) 250mg *
White Willow Bark 75 mg
Cayenne Pepper Fruit (90,000 H.U.) 60mg
Ginger Root 40mg

* People with heart conditions should NOT take this.

However, I have no heart condition....and take the recommended dose of 1 tablet daily (approx. 30 minutes before my ride to work)

I have lost about 40 pounds in the last 4 months (more during the first two months, and last month I only lost 4 lbs.)

I ride hard, under nasty conditions (heat, humidity, thunder/lightning storms, heavy traffic, lots of 18 wheelers on my ride, rough rodes, rocks, spilled concret in 4 differant place {the roughest part of my ride.} and lately its been windy {gusty more than constant})

Not sure why this supplements works so well for me. I have tried others including Stacker 2.

Any supplement you use, read the label carefully, also know your allergies - many extracts can set them off. A freind who is allergic to ginger cannot take this. (they read label)

Good luck.

Ephedrine is a dangerous substance to be taken as a recreational drug and is banned by the UCI as a performance enhancing drug.
Semi legal Methamphetamine is Ephedrine.
Not stuff to be messing around with.