atrial fib

jo

Guest
I have a friend who has been dealing with atrial fib all year. They
have recently put him on Betapace (2 months) his heart went into a.fib
last night even being on the medicine. He is 57, eats very healthy and
excersises regularly. He was told to limit alcohol consumption. Can
alcohol, even when it is limited, cause a.fib? Does alcohol interfere
with Betapace?

[email protected] (jo) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have a friend who has been dealing with atrial fib all year. They
> have recently put him on Betapace (2 months) his heart went into a.fib
> last night even being on the medicine. He is 57, eats very healthy and
> excersises regularly. He was told to limit alcohol consumption. Can
> alcohol, even when it is limited, cause a.fib?

Yes.

> Does alcohol interfere
> with Betapace?

Yes.