att. Beth

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Jan 30, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Danxerox

    Danxerox Guest

  3. Bethf

    Bethf Guest

  4. Bethf

    Bethf Guest

  5. A&B

    A&B Guest

  6. Bethf

    Bethf Guest

    "a&b" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Beth, How much weight can you put in something like that, per dog weight, before it gets to be
    > onerous for the dog? bill g

    Some of it depends on the breed and individual. For example, my sam who is bred to haul sleds and to
    work all day can carry a pretty good load. My keeshond, while he is an incredibly hard worker simply
    isn't as strong per pound of body weight.

    In general however, a dog can carry 1/4 of its bodyweight.