Att: MadoneMan (Warning: Bike ****)

>Originally posted by flyingdutch
>I wish!!! Im 86kg and could easily drop another
>5-10ish worth of extra ballast around the non-aero bits

That's still light compared to me.

>didnt kno you were a propeller-head!

I'm trying very hard not to be. Doing more testing
now than coding.

>>Have you _seen_ the size of my legs? You are gonna
>>need a longer runup than that! :-D (unless we are
>>going 'up' the hill! :-S)

Im strappin the ergos onto one of these hahahahahahahahahaa!
http://www.dodge.com/ram_2500_3500/photos.html?context=ram_2500_3500-index&type=left

Yeah that's it.. run to your car! :p
I just bounce off them anyway ;-)

hippy

Hey, me lowly Dgrade looser

You hardened C-grader who rides track and stuff

me going for the big hardware
(couldnt find one in carbonfibre/Alu)

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 06:15:15 +0000, flyingdutch wrote:

> funny how flames always make a comeback. Im waiting for
> the Sandman moonscape look to make a comeback

Yeah, and the alien monster with the big knife and
forked tongue.

-kt

Originally posted by Kingsley
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 06:15:15 +0000, flyingdutch wrote:

> funny how flames always make a comeback. Im waiting for
> the Sandman moonscape look to make a comeback

Yeah, and the alien monster with the big knife and
forked tongue.

-kt

sure that wasnt the same woman??? :)