Attention Everyone!!!!

The Power

Jun 9, 2004
I am taking part in a 3500 mile charity bike ride for cancer research. I am trying to get some sponsorship and was told that this forum would be a great place to try to raise some money. I am trying to raise 50000 with a group of other riders. There are 1000's of people who use this forum so I am hoping to try to convince everyone to contribute just £1 each. If everyone were to contribute this nominal amount which won't even buy you a pint in your local pub (or an innertube if you are a well trained cyclist). I have set up a website with the details of the tour. It hasn't loaded the picture for some reason so it only contains the text for the form. It has a lonk to paypal which is a really easy way to send money online safely.......
www.paypal.co.uk
Send the donations to [email protected]... I will be most greatful. Lets see how much this forum can raise.
Each person leave your name and contribution amount as a post. We might end up with the longest thread yet!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the link to the website (basic i know, but it was free)

http://www.webspawner.com/users/charityride/index.html

Thanks again.

If anyone wishes to take part in this challenge it will be from nid december through till mid january. 30 days and 30 nights in New South wales and the Australian Alps. You will need to raise a minimum of £3000 to join. If you raise the money you can come allong its a simple as that. Just be sure that you will be able to ride the distance. If you can't its not the end of the world. Find the nearest B+B and stay there until the end of the tour and enjoy a holiday in the sun. As long as the money has been raised for the charity.

Cheers all