ATTENTION: JERRY FROM VERMONT

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Joe King, Jan 30, 2006.

  1. Joe King

    Joe King Guest

    Jonathan Page at Zeddam...

    http://www.sampy.nl/fotos/zeddam7/pages/173_7356.html

    Jerry from Vermont: How'd Jonathan like his new Cervelo rig? And, why is
    there mud on his left leg in the photo above? Did he crash on his own, or
    did he make an attempt to drive a hot piece of rebar through his feet and
    then crash?

    Tags:

  2. Joe King wrote:

    <snip>

    Jerry,.while you're at it, why don't you let us know what Page had for
    breakfast yesterday morning and if you thought of him the last time you
    masturbated?

    thanks,

    K. Gringioni.

  3. Joe King wrote:
    > Jonathan Page at Zeddam...
    >
    > http://www.sampy.nl/fotos/zeddam7/pages/173_7356.html
    >
    > Jerry from Vermont: How'd Jonathan like his new Cervelo rig? And, why is
    > there mud on his left leg in the photo above? Did he crash on his own, or
    > did he make an attempt to drive a hot piece of rebar through his feet and
    > then crash?

    yo -

    he likes the bikes. he crashed at about 40 minutes in. lost the lead
    group. chased back on to the very tail at the end of the last lap, so
    was not able to sprint for positions. He ended up just a couple
    seconds out of 7th.

    said he went down hard and broke a frame and his bars and wrecked a
    wheel. Similar to Nijs. I guess it was pretty common. Very fast and
    grippy, but some hidden ice and frozen rocks and ruts, so if he hit
    them, you went down like a bag of rocks, and there was no "slide" just
    blunt trauma. Nijs again. I think Gadret did as well.

    As far as my last masturbation, gosh, they all kind of run together. I
    cant recall exactly. If you like, I can beat off right now while
    thinking of him and let you know how it was.

    Thanks for playing

  4. Broke a frame? Holy crap those things are brittle. I've never someone
    to break a cross frame in a crash.

  5. [email protected] wrote:
    > Broke a frame? Holy crap those things are brittle. I've never someone
    > to break a cross frame in a crash.

    said it cracked. he road it to the pits. the ground was very hard he
    said, and grippy so you hit and stuck like velcro. ouch.

  6. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Broke a frame? Holy crap those things are brittle. I've never someone
    > to break a cross frame in a crash.

    Unfortunately I've heard of several and seen pictures of a whole lot more.
    Carbon may be light but you can't have light and reliable at the same time.

  7. Tom Kunich wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Broke a frame? Holy crap those things are brittle. I've never someone
    > > to break a cross frame in a crash.

    > Unfortunately I've heard of several and seen pictures of a whole lot more.
    > Carbon may be light but you can't have light and reliable at the same time.

    All I know is, he said its STUPID light, and he likes it enough that he
    was willing to get used to the sloping TT, cause its soo damned light.
    That was a looong flight of stairs there in Zeddam, ya know?

    He was able to ride it to the pit, and they found it cracked after I
    guess, so its not like it split in two. He's pretty sore from slammin
    into the frozen ground. Could easily have dinged an aluminum bike.

    He has really warmed up to the bikes, after being pretty negative for 2
    years while waiting, so that says something.

  8. jerry in vermont wrote:

    > As far as my last masturbation, gosh, they all kind of run together. I
    > cant recall exactly. If you like, I can beat off right now while
    > thinking of him and let you know how it was.

    Dumbass -

    Just as long as he gives you the reach around, that's the important
    thing.

    thanks,

    K. Gringioni.

  9. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    > Just as long as he gives you the reach around, that's the important
    > thing.

    I'm figuring you have to be as queer as a three dollar bill just to know
    what the hell that is. Oh, right, it's YOU Henry.

  10. Tom Kunich wrote:
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Just as long as he gives you the reach around, that's the important
    > > thing.

    > I'm figuring you have to be as queer as a three dollar bill just to know
    > what the hell that is. Oh, right, it's YOU Henry.

    i am embarassed to admit i DONT know what it is. But I aint about to
    google it either.

    i am just thinking of the description and the mechanics implied, and I
    dont get it.