ATTENTION: JERRY FROM VERMONT

Joe King wrote:

<snip>

Jerry,.while you're at it, why don't you let us know what Page had for
breakfast yesterday morning and if you thought of him the last time you
masturbated?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Joe King wrote:
> Jonathan Page at Zeddam...
>
> http://www.sampy.nl/fotos/zeddam7/pages/173_7356.html
>
> Jerry from Vermont: How'd Jonathan like his new Cervelo rig? And, why is
> there mud on his left leg in the photo above? Did he crash on his own, or
> did he make an attempt to drive a hot piece of rebar through his feet and
> then crash?

yo -

he likes the bikes. he crashed at about 40 minutes in. lost the lead
group. chased back on to the very tail at the end of the last lap, so
was not able to sprint for positions. He ended up just a couple
seconds out of 7th.

said he went down hard and broke a frame and his bars and wrecked a
wheel. Similar to Nijs. I guess it was pretty common. Very fast and
grippy, but some hidden ice and frozen rocks and ruts, so if he hit
them, you went down like a bag of rocks, and there was no "slide" just
blunt trauma. Nijs again. I think Gadret did as well.

As far as my last masturbation, gosh, they all kind of run together. I
cant recall exactly. If you like, I can beat off right now while
thinking of him and let you know how it was.

Thanks for playing

> Broke a frame? Holy **** those things are brittle. I've never someone
> to break a cross frame in a crash.

said it cracked. he road it to the pits. the ground was very hard he
said, and grippy so you hit and stuck like velcro. ouch.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Broke a frame? Holy **** those things are brittle. I've never someone
> to break a cross frame in a crash.

Unfortunately I've heard of several and seen pictures of a whole lot more.
Carbon may be light but you can't have light and reliable at the same time.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Broke a frame? Holy **** those things are brittle. I've never someone
> > to break a cross frame in a crash.

> Unfortunately I've heard of several and seen pictures of a whole lot more.
> Carbon may be light but you can't have light and reliable at the same time.

All I know is, he said its STUPID light, and he likes it enough that he
was willing to get used to the sloping TT, cause its soo damned light.
That was a looong flight of stairs there in Zeddam, ya know?

He was able to ride it to the pit, and they found it cracked after I
guess, so its not like it split in two. He's pretty sore from slammin
into the frozen ground. Could easily have dinged an aluminum bike.

He has really warmed up to the bikes, after being pretty negative for 2
years while waiting, so that says something.

jerry in vermont wrote:

> As far as my last masturbation, gosh, they all kind of run together. I
> cant recall exactly. If you like, I can beat off right now while
> thinking of him and let you know how it was.

Dumbass -

Just as long as he gives you the reach around, that's the important
thing.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

> Just as long as he gives you the reach around, that's the important
> thing.

I'm figuring you have to be as queer as a three dollar bill just to know
what the hell that is. Oh, right, it's YOU Henry.

Tom Kunich wrote:

> > Just as long as he gives you the reach around, that's the important
> > thing.

> I'm figuring you have to be as queer as a three dollar bill just to know
> what the hell that is. Oh, right, it's YOU Henry.

i am embarassed to admit i DONT know what it is. But I aint about to
google it either.

i am just thinking of the description and the mechanics implied, and I
dont get it.