Attention RFC mappers

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Christine Dabney, Aug 22, 2005.

  1. Heya all,

    I have deleted those that asked me to do so, so that they can correct
    their placement.

    There are still several that are up on my list several times. And
    there are some markers that are in places that seem to be a mistake.

    I can delete the extras, if you let me know. And I can delete the
    mistakes, so you can correct it.

    Just let me know. Most of you have let me know already, but several I
    haven't heard from.

    Thanks,

    Christine

    Tags:

  2. -L.

    -L. Guest

    Christine Dabney wrote:
    > Heya all,
    >
    > I have deleted those that asked me to do so, so that they can correct
    > their placement.
    >
    > There are still several that are up on my list several times. And
    > there are some markers that are in places that seem to be a mistake.
    >
    > I can delete the extras, if you let me know. And I can delete the
    > mistakes, so you can correct it.
    >
    > Just let me know. Most of you have let me know already, but several I
    > haven't heard from.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Christine

    Please delete mine - dark-haired Lyn in Washington State "Eat yer
    veggies". I will zoom in before I place a new one.

    Thanks!

    -L.

  3. pennyaline

    pennyaline Guest

    Christine Dabney wrote:
    > Heya all,
    >
    > I have deleted those that asked me to do so, so that they can correct
    > their placement.
    >
    > There are still several that are up on my list several times. And
    > there are some markers that are in places that seem to be a mistake.
    >
    > I can delete the extras, if you let me know. And I can delete the
    > mistakes, so you can correct it.
    >
    > Just let me know. Most of you have let me know already, but several I
    > haven't heard from.

    It could be that there are some who have more than one marker but don't know
    it.

    I could be one of them. Something unsavory happened when I chanced to hit
    the Page Back button, and suddenly and without explanation the program told
    me I had successfully placed another marker.

    Bummer.

    Otherwise, I love that little map! Keep those markers coming, RFC'ers!

    <but one to a customer, of course>

  4. One time on Usenet, "-L." <[email protected]> said:
    > Christine Dabney wrote:

    <snip>

    > > I can delete the extras, if you let me know. And I can delete the
    > > mistakes, so you can correct it.
    > >
    > > Just let me know. Most of you have let me know already, but several I
    > > haven't heard from.

    > Please delete mine - dark-haired Lyn in Washington State "Eat yer
    > veggies". I will zoom in before I place a new one.

    I didn't see yours there, so maybe it's already gone? Anyway, I just put
    mine in -- look for the skull in WA... :)

    --
    Jani in WA (S'mee)
    ~ mom, VidGamer, novice cook, dieter ~

  5. Christine Dabney wrote on 22 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    > Heya all,
    >
    > I have deleted those that asked me to do so, so that they can correct
    > their placement.
    >
    > There are still several that are up on my list several times. And
    > there are some markers that are in places that seem to be a mistake.
    >
    > I can delete the extras, if you let me know. And I can delete the
    > mistakes, so you can correct it.
    >
    > Just let me know. Most of you have let me know already, but several I
    > haven't heard from.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Christine

    Fix me please...zoom way way down. The correct one say this is the one.

    --
    The eyes are the mirrors....
    But the ears...Ah the ears.

  6. On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:32:07 GMT, Mr Libido Incognito <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Fix me please...zoom way way down. The correct one say this is the one.

    You're fixed.

    Does this mean your libido is now fixed? ;)

    Christine

  7. Penny Lane

    Penny Lane Guest

    "Christine Dabney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Heya all,
    >
    > I have deleted those that asked me to do so, so that they can correct
    > their placement.
    >
    > There are still several that are up on my list several times. And
    > there are some markers that are in places that seem to be a mistake.
    >
    > I can delete the extras, if you let me know. And I can delete the
    > mistakes, so you can correct it.
    >
    > Just let me know. Most of you have let me know already, but several I
    > haven't heard from.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Christine

    I love the site, first time I went too far north in FL but the second one is
    exactly in my little cul de sac....but I forgot this was the RFC group and
    thought it was RAM (rec.arts.mystery)!!! So my message is to the
    "RAMMERS"...good grief! anyway any mystery buffs might enjoy that group.
    And the map is a pretty novel idea! Thanks, p

  8. MareCat

    MareCat Guest

    "Christine Dabney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Heya all,
    >
    > I have deleted those that asked me to do so, so that they can correct
    > their placement.
    >
    > There are still several that are up on my list several times. And
    > there are some markers that are in places that seem to be a mistake.
    >
    > I can delete the extras, if you let me know. And I can delete the
    > mistakes, so you can correct it.
    >
    > Just let me know. Most of you have let me know already, but several I
    > haven't heard from.

    Hi Christine-

    Please delete mine. Then I'll zoom in and add another one in the correct
    location.

    Thanks.
    Mary

  9. On Mon 22 Aug 2005 03:45:00p, Christine Dabney wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    > Heya all,
    >
    > I have deleted those that asked me to do so, so that they can correct
    > their placement.
    >
    > There are still several that are up on my list several times. And
    > there are some markers that are in places that seem to be a mistake.
    >
    > I can delete the extras, if you let me know. And I can delete the
    > mistakes, so you can correct it.
    >
    > Just let me know. Most of you have let me know already, but several I
    > haven't heard from.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Christine

    I answered in another thread, Christine, but please delete mine. I will add
    it back correctly later.

    Thank you!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four,
    unless there are three other people.

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0534-0, 08/22/2005
    Tested on: 8/22/2005 6:17:34 PM

  10. On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 01:23:13 GMT, "MareCat"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Christine Dabney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Heya all,
    >>
    >> I have deleted those that asked me to do so, so that they can correct
    >> their placement.
    >>
    >> There are still several that are up on my list several times. And
    >> there are some markers that are in places that seem to be a mistake.
    >>
    >> I can delete the extras, if you let me know. And I can delete the
    >> mistakes, so you can correct it.
    >>
    >> Just let me know. Most of you have let me know already, but several I
    >> haven't heard from.

    >Hi Christine-
    >
    >Please delete mine. Then I'll zoom in and add another one in the correct
    >location.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >Mary

    Okay, done.

    I have gone and deleted most of the ones that folks mentioned. If all
    of you could see if I missed anyone that needed to be changed, I would
    appreciate it.

    I am thinking that some of them are still wrong. It shows someone in
    the water in the NYC area..and blacksalt is shown in the middle of
    nowhere...

    Christine

  11. MoM

    MoM Guest

    "Christine Dabney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Heya all,
    >
    > I have deleted those that asked me to do so, so that they can correct
    > their placement.
    >
    > There are still several that are up on my list several times. And
    > there are some markers that are in places that seem to be a mistake.
    >
    > I can delete the extras, if you let me know. And I can delete the
    > mistakes, so you can correct it.
    >
    > Just let me know. Most of you have let me know already, but several I
    > haven't heard from.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Christine

    Thanks Christine! I'm in the right spot now.

    MoM

  12. Christine Dabney wrote on 22 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    > On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:32:07 GMT, Mr Libido Incognito
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >Fix me please...zoom way way down. The correct one say this is the
    > >one.

    > You're fixed.
    >
    > Does this mean your libido is now fixed? ;)
    >
    > Christine

    Shhh! It's in disgiuse.

    --
    The eyes are the mirrors....
    But the ears...Ah the ears.

  13. On Mon 22 Aug 2005 08:34:49p, Mr Libido Incognito wrote in
    rec.food.cooking:

    > Christine Dabney wrote on 22 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking
    >
    >> On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:32:07 GMT, Mr Libido Incognito
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >> >Fix me please...zoom way way down. The correct one say this is the
    >> >one.

    >> You're fixed.
    >>
    >> Does this mean your libido is now fixed? ;)
    >>
    >> Christine

    > Shhh! It's in disgiuse.

    Which guy?

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four,
    unless there are three other people.

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0534-0, 08/22/2005
    Tested on: 8/22/2005 8:43:32 PM

  14. Bronwyn

    Bronwyn Guest

    Hi Christine
    Could you please delete my two placements - one in Queensland Aus
    (I'll give a more accurate placing) and the other first attempt that
    landed in the deep ocean east of the landmass.
    Thanks alot mate!
    Cheers
    Bronwyn

  15. On Mon 22 Aug 2005 09:10:50p, Bronwyn wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    > Hi Christine
    > Could you please delete my two placements - one in Queensland Aus
    > (I'll give a more accurate placing) and the other first attempt that
    > landed in the deep ocean east of the landmass.
    > Thanks alot mate!
    > Cheers
    > Bronwyn

    For a while there I thought maybe you were on a yacht! :)

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four,
    unless there are three other people.

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0534-0, 08/22/2005
    Tested on: 8/22/2005 9:28:55 PM

  16. The Joneses

    The Joneses Guest

    Christine Dabney wrote:

    > I am thinking that some of them are still wrong. It shows someone in
    > the water in the NYC area..and blacksalt is shown in the middle of
    > nowhere...
    > Christine

    It shows me in downtown, but that's alright. Cool map.
    Edrena

  17. kalanamak

    kalanamak Guest

    The Joneses wrote:
    > Christine Dabney wrote:
    >

    >>I am thinking that some of them are still wrong. It shows someone in
    >>the water in the NYC area..and blacksalt is shown in the middle of
    >>nowhere...
    >>Christine

    When I view it, I'm piled right on top to two other Pugetopolis people.
    blacksalt

  18. On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:41:21 -0700, kalanamak <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >The Joneses wrote:
    >> Christine Dabney wrote:
    >>

    >>>I am thinking that some of them are still wrong. It shows someone in
    >>>the water in the NYC area..and blacksalt is shown in the middle of
    >>>nowhere...
    >>>Christine

    >When I view it, I'm piled right on top to two other Pugetopolis people.
    >blacksalt

    When you zoom in, which you should do BEFORE you place a marker, you
    show up as being out in the middle of nowhere.

    Using that little scale on the side, start zooming in. Then hold down
    your left mouse button to drag the map around. You can center it that
    way. Keep zooming in, and centering the map, until you get to your
    "spot", usually at a street level.

    Jill or I can remove your first marker. Actually Jill can, as I am
    heading to work for a 12 hour shift.

    Christine

  19. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Christine,

    I want to attach a weather http:// link to my location. Could you delete:

    Andy
    "Media -- Everybody's home town"

    Thanks,

    Andy

  20. Ophelia

    Ophelia Guest

    Christine please will you remove my icon in Scotland?