ATTENTION Stolen Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Splat Graphics

Today being June 27, 2003 @ 3:00pm, Bloor and Major St. my bike was stolen. It was locked up, I had
just gone in to start my new job. The Kryptonite lok on it has been turned into a pretizal.

The bike discription is as fallows: 2001 Giant Warp 1 Full suspention * with out the disks* blue and
silver, with a front Carbon Fiber fender. Markings are flames on the fender. New Cassette, crank
arms. The Serial # is GK0A6433

If everybody could keep there eyes open for this it would be greatly helpful. Cory Sarafinchan Splat
Graphics Splat Graphic Designs 2003 SGD Racing http://splat-graphics.tripod.com/index.html
[email protected]

I should say that it happened in Toronto CA.

SC "Splat Graphics" <splatgraphics@"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today being June 27, 2003 @ 3:00pm, Bloor and Major St. my bike was
stolen.
> It was locked up, I had just gone in to start my new job. The Kryptonite lok on it has been turned
> into a pretizal.
>
> The bike discription is as fallows: 2001 Giant Warp 1 Full suspention * with out the disks* blue
> and silver, with a front Carbon Fiber fender. Markings are flames on the fender. New Cassette,
> crank arms. The Serial # is GK0A6433
>
> If everybody could keep there eyes open for this it would be greatly helpful. Cory Sarafinchan
> Splat Graphics Splat Graphic Designs 2003 SGD Racing http://splat-graphics.tripod.com/index.html
> [email protected]

look on ebay it might show up there in parts.

"Splat Graphics" <splatgraphics@"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Today being June 27, 2003 @ 3:00pm, Bloor and Major St. my bike was
stolen.
> It was locked up, I had just gone in to start my new job. The Kryptonite lok on it has been turned
> into a pretizal.
>
> The bike discription is as fallows: 2001 Giant Warp 1 Full suspention * with out the disks* blue
> and silver, with a front Carbon Fiber fender. Markings are flames on the fender. New Cassette,
> crank arms. The Serial # is GK0A6433
>
> If everybody could keep there eyes open for this it would be greatly helpful. Cory Sarafinchan
> Splat Graphics Splat Graphic Designs 2003 SGD Racing http://splat-graphics.tripod.com/index.html
> [email protected]

If you have the Kryptonite lock, doens't that give you a certain $$ value if the lock fails to
protect your bike? Also why would you ride any expensive bike to work and leave it unprotected in
the streets of Toronto? I'm sorry, but when I ride my bike to work, I don't trust a lock. I kept my
bike inside the office.

"Splat Graphics" <splatgraphics@"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> I should say that it happened in Toronto CA.
>
> SC "Splat Graphics" <splatgraphics@"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Today being June 27, 2003 @ 3:00pm, Bloor and Major St. my bike was
> stolen.
> > It was locked up, I had just gone in to start my new job. The Kryptonite lok on it has been
> > turned into a pretizal.
> >
> > The bike discription is as fallows: 2001 Giant Warp 1 Full suspention * with out the disks* blue
> > and silver, with a front Carbon Fiber fender. Markings are flames on the fender. New Cassette,
> > crank arms. The Serial # is GK0A6433
> >
> > If everybody could keep there eyes open for this it would be greatly helpful. Cory Sarafinchan
> > Splat Graphics Splat Graphic Designs 2003 SGD Racing http://splat-graphics.tripod.com/index.html
> > [email protected]
> >
>

look mister, he asked you to keep an eye out for it, not to be a **** about it, what sort of world
is this if you can't just do a favour!

MAAGAH!

"mjm" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
> If you have the Kryptonite lock, doens't that give you a certain $$ value
if
> the lock fails to protect your bike? Also why would you ride any
expensive
> bike to work and leave it unprotected in the streets of Toronto? I'm
sorry,
> but when I ride my bike to work, I don't trust a lock. I kept my bike inside the office.
>
>
> "Splat Graphics" <splatgraphics@"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I should say that it happened in Toronto CA.
> >
> > SC "Splat Graphics" <splatgraphics@"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Today being June 27, 2003 @ 3:00pm, Bloor and Major St. my bike was
> > stolen.
> > > It was locked up, I had just gone in to start my new job. The Kryptonite lok on it has been
> > > turned into a pretizal.
> > >
> > > The bike discription is as fallows: 2001 Giant Warp 1 Full suspention * with out the disks*
> > > blue and silver, with a front Carbon Fiber fender. Markings are flames on the fender. New
> > > Cassette, crank arms. The Serial # is GK0A6433
> > >
> > > If everybody could keep there eyes open for this it would be greatly helpful. Cory Sarafinchan
> > > Splat Graphics Splat Graphic Designs 2003 SGD Racing
> > > http://splat-graphics.tripod.com/index.html [email protected]
> > >
> > >
> >
>

Status
Not open for further replies.