ATTENTION Stolen Bike

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Splat Graphics, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Today being June 27, 2003 @ 3:00pm, Bloor and Major St. my bike was stolen. It was locked up, I had
    just gone in to start my new job. The Kryptonite lok on it has been turned into a pretizal.

    The bike discription is as fallows: 2001 Giant Warp 1 Full suspention * with out the disks* blue and
    silver, with a front Carbon Fiber fender. Markings are flames on the fender. New Cassette, crank
    arms. The Serial # is GK0A6433

    If everybody could keep there eyes open for this it would be greatly helpful. Cory Sarafinchan Splat
    Graphics Splat Graphic Designs 2003 SGD Racing http://splat-graphics.tripod.com/index.html
    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. I should say that it happened in Toronto CA.

    SC "Splat Graphics" <[email protected]"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today being June 27, 2003 @ 3:00pm, Bloor and Major St. my bike was
    stolen.
    > It was locked up, I had just gone in to start my new job. The Kryptonite lok on it has been turned
    > into a pretizal.
    >
    > The bike discription is as fallows: 2001 Giant Warp 1 Full suspention * with out the disks* blue
    > and silver, with a front Carbon Fiber fender. Markings are flames on the fender. New Cassette,
    > crank arms. The Serial # is GK0A6433
    >
    > If everybody could keep there eyes open for this it would be greatly helpful. Cory Sarafinchan
    > Splat Graphics Splat Graphic Designs 2003 SGD Racing http://splat-graphics.tripod.com/index.html
    > [email protected]

  3. Bj

    Bj Guest

    look on ebay it might show up there in parts.

    "Splat Graphics" <[email protected]"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today being June 27, 2003 @ 3:00pm, Bloor and Major St. my bike was
    stolen.
    > It was locked up, I had just gone in to start my new job. The Kryptonite lok on it has been turned
    > into a pretizal.
    >
    > The bike discription is as fallows: 2001 Giant Warp 1 Full suspention * with out the disks* blue
    > and silver, with a front Carbon Fiber fender. Markings are flames on the fender. New Cassette,
    > crank arms. The Serial # is GK0A6433
    >
    > If everybody could keep there eyes open for this it would be greatly helpful. Cory Sarafinchan
    > Splat Graphics Splat Graphic Designs 2003 SGD Racing http://splat-graphics.tripod.com/index.html
    > [email protected]

  4. Mjm

    Mjm Guest

    If you have the Kryptonite lock, doens't that give you a certain $$ value if the lock fails to
    protect your bike? Also why would you ride any expensive bike to work and leave it unprotected in
    the streets of Toronto? I'm sorry, but when I ride my bike to work, I don't trust a lock. I kept my
    bike inside the office.

    "Splat Graphics" <[email protected]"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I should say that it happened in Toronto CA.
    >
    > SC "Splat Graphics" <[email protected]"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Today being June 27, 2003 @ 3:00pm, Bloor and Major St. my bike was
    > stolen.
    > > It was locked up, I had just gone in to start my new job. The Kryptonite lok on it has been
    > > turned into a pretizal.
    > >
    > > The bike discription is as fallows: 2001 Giant Warp 1 Full suspention * with out the disks* blue
    > > and silver, with a front Carbon Fiber fender. Markings are flames on the fender. New Cassette,
    > > crank arms. The Serial # is GK0A6433
    > >
    > > If everybody could keep there eyes open for this it would be greatly helpful. Cory Sarafinchan
    > > Splat Graphics Splat Graphic Designs 2003 SGD Racing http://splat-graphics.tripod.com/index.html
    > > [email protected]

  5. look mister, he asked you to keep an eye out for it, not to be a cock about it, what sort of world
    is this if you can't just do a favour!

    MAAGAH!