--- Attention: Water Pollution in your Home. ---

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Feb 7, 2005.

  1. ~~~What are the chances my water is contaminated?

    Today, there are very few people who are not aware of the problems
    with our drinking water supply. The news carries reports each week
    about yet another clean-up effort initiated on chemical spills,
    improperly lined landfills, agricultural run-offs and toxic materials
    which are rapidly leaching into our aquifers and contaminating our
    water supplies faster than regulatory agencies can find the solutions.

    Rain and melting snow carry pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers
    into our streams, rivers, lakes and wells.

    Nitrates from fertilizers used for agriculture and home lawn care can
    contaminate a water supply.

    Trichloroethylene and benzene, the most commonly found contaminants
    surrounding hazardous waste sites, are both known to cause cancer.
    Municipal water that is properly chlorinated kills most bacteria and
    viruses; however, we now know that chlorine forms carcinogenic
    compounds such as trihalomethanes and chloroforms when it mixes with
    organic matter.

    Even if municipal water was pure as it left the treatment facility,
    it may have to travel through miles of pipe to reach your home...And
    these pipes are guaranteed to be filthy.

    Inside your home, lead and other heavy metals can be dissolving in
    your water supply from piping, solder joints and brass fixtures.
    Lead, when ingested, can cause severe neurological damage...
    particularly in children. The EPA estimates that 38 million Americans
    drink water that exceeds the 50 parts per billion, the "safe" level
    for lead. And, who is to know if 50 ppb isn't too much.

    This dismal picture leaves many of us wondering just how wisely we're
    replacing this vital 70% of our own bodies every 5 to 10 days.

    -------
    Clearly there is a demand for a safer choice!

    For More Info, Please contact:

    [email protected]

    Please include name, phone number, email
    and tell us about your water concerns.

    *** 1/24/2005 Please Forward This Letter To As Many People As You
    Can...
    *** I Am Sure You Know 10 People That Have The Same Concerns As You...

    Tags:

  2. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > ~~~What are the chances my water is contaminated?

    > Please include name, phone number, email
    > and tell us about your water concerns.
    >
    > *** 1/24/2005 Please Forward This Letter To As Many People As You
    > Can...
    > *** I Am Sure You Know 10 People That Have The Same Concerns As You...

    My only concern is that you are spamming a newsgroup. Instead of making
    potential customers, you just pissed off everyone that reads this crap and
    they will never buy from you. This is not a place to advertise for free.