Attn all Beach Road cyclists who stop at Mordialloc

cfsmtb

New Member
Apr 11, 2003
4,963
Just received this via our YarraBUG list, thought Beach Road cyclists would be interested:

***

Subject: Feedback REQ on Mordialloc Peter Scullin Reserve - Facilities
Attn all Beach Road cyclists who stop at Mordialloc.

Feedback is required before 24th February on the draft masterplan for Peter
Scullin Reserve which is the turnaround point for Mordialloc riders. Very
little has been specified regarding bicycle facilities, shade, seating etc.
so the more feedback from cyclists the better.

http://www.kingston.vic.gov.au/Files/P_scullin_res_plan_feb06.pdf

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS TO ANYONE YOU FEEL WOULD BE INTERESTED.

Cheers

Charlie Farren

Maybe a good whipping post for those who turnaround there & go back instead of continuing on to Frankston.

What category climb is Beach rd at Beaumaris?

Marx SS said:
Maybe a good whipping post for those who turnaround there & go back instead of continuing on to Frankston.

What category climb is Beach rd at Beaumaris?

Probably a 23 or 24 category, but only in a flat stage...

On 2006-02-06, ritcho (aka Bruce)

> Marx SS Wrote:
>> Maybe a good whipping post for those who turnaround there & go back
>> instead of continuing on to Frankston.
>>
>> -What category climb is Beach rd at Beaumaris? -

> Probably a 23 or 24 category, but only in a flat stage...

So by the categorisation given the other day, a [Citroen] 2CV should
be able to make it up in 23rd or 24th gear?

--
TimC
A debugged program is one for which you have not yet found the